- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past 2 Years Ago
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Today 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
In the latest Zelda, there’s nothing more cumbersome than rain. But with this Breath of the Wild puzzle, you’ll actually look forward to rainy days.
This 1000 piece puzzle is harder than any shrine dungeon or boss battle in Hyrule. Once it’s complete, it reveals a breathtaking scene from the game that’ll look all too familiar. And don’t kid yourself: finishing it in one go is harder than scaling a mountain without any stamina healing snacks.
It’s dangerous to brave a night in alone: take this! This Breath of the Wild puzzle is available on Amazon for $19.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Dominate warlords to conquer China in ‘Dynasty Warriors 9’
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Don’t go on any adventures without this Sheikah Slate satchel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.