- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners 1 Year Ago
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ 1 Year Ago
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative 1 Year Ago
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
The secret to an awesome night in.
In the latest Zelda, there’s nothing more cumbersome than rain. But with this Breath of the Wild puzzle, you’ll actually look forward to rainy days.
This 1000 piece puzzle is harder than any shrine dungeon or boss battle in Hyrule. Once it’s complete, it reveals a breathtaking scene from the game that’ll look all too familiar. And don’t kid yourself: finishing it in one go is harder than scaling a mountain without any stamina healing snacks.
It’s dangerous to brave a night in alone: take this! This Breath of the Wild puzzle is available on Amazon for $19.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Dominate warlords to conquer China in ‘Dynasty Warriors 9’
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Don’t go on any adventures without this Sheikah Slate satchel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.