- YouTube love triangle: ProJared’s mistress Commander Holly makes startling accusations 2 Years Ago
- Middle schoolers investigated for allegedly serving semen crepes to teachers 2 Years Ago
- Memelord from Reddit’s r/The_Donald joins Trump onstage at rally 2 Years Ago
- Read the wild list of demands Trump’s possible new immigration czar had Today 8:48 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in June 2019 Today 7:30 AM
- Hulu and George Clooney strike gold with ‘Catch-22’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to cut the cord when you’re broke Today 6:30 AM
- Jazz pianist turns Cardi B flex video, James Charles apology into viral bops Today 6:28 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Linux Today 6:00 AM
- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
‘Breath of the Wild’ Link Nendoroid is Hyrule’s champion at his most kawaii
Slay Ganon with cuteness.
Want to roam Hyrule, shoot arrows, slay monsters and eat chicken? You can do just that with a little imagination and this Breath of the Wild Link Nendoroid.
This figure from Good Smile’s famous Nendoroid line may be cute, but it’s fierce too. Link’s arms and legs are posable in countless positions. Ready him for battle with his sword and shield at his side, or throw his feet in the air as he aims an arrow at a guardian.
Link comes with plenty of accessories too. Prop him on his horse, ready him for a climb with his hood or even take a snack break with a chicken leg. Plus, he comes with two facial expressions should a battle occur out of nowhere, so you can change his look easily.
The Breath of the Wild Link Nendoroid is available on Amazon for $49.95 (regularly $66.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Zelda plush will bring back all your ‘Wind Waker’ feels
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- ‘Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions’ is two games in one
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.