- Seed University might actually be the first good influencer school Tuesday 9:35 PM
- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
Cover up your criminal enterprise with this ‘Breaking Bad’ RV incense burner
The Breaking Bad collectible is as close to an exact replica of the infamous RV you can get (on a budget). And no, it won’t explode on you. So some will argue this incense burner is actually better than the real deal.
The Breaking Bad RV incense burner can be used with any cone shaped incense, inserted through the RV’s door. And once lit, the smoke filters through the vent on the top of the van. Which is eeriely reminiscent of Walter White’s mobile meth lab.
The collectible incense burner is available through ThinkGeek for just $29.99. Grab one before it all goes up in smoke and imagine yourself as your own Heisenberg.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If your favorite ‘Stranger Things’ character is Barb, you need this book
- Here’s where you can get a key to The Great Northern Hotel
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.