- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides 2 Years Ago
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign 2 Years Ago
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Today 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Today 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Today 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Today 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Today 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Today 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Today 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Today 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Today 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Today 10:22 AM
- Bernie Sanders plugs Joe Rogan endorsement—and women are furious Today 10:04 AM
- Young woman using TikTok to document the end of her life says she’s dying next week Today 8:43 AM
- London’s real-time facial recognition program a ‘breathtaking assault’ on civil rights Today 8:23 AM
The Breaking Bad collectible is as close to an exact replica of the infamous RV you can get (on a budget). And no, it won’t explode on you. So some will argue this incense burner is actually better than the real deal.
The Breaking Bad RV incense burner can be used with any cone shaped incense, inserted through the RV’s door. And once lit, the smoke filters through the vent on the top of the van. Which is eeriely reminiscent of Walter White’s mobile meth lab.
The collectible incense burner is available through ThinkGeek for just $29.99. Grab one before it all goes up in smoke and imagine yourself as your own Heisenberg.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If your favorite ‘Stranger Things’ character is Barb, you need this book
- Here’s where you can get a key to The Great Northern Hotel
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.