- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Mornings are stressful enough – why worry about cooking? This three-in-one breakfast station easily makes entire meals to get you ready to face the day.
Make everything you crave in the morning. There’s a coffee machine that makes up to four cups at a time, giving you a much needed caffeine boost. Nestled next to it is a toaster oven for reheating leftovers or toasting up bread to perfection. Just above the oven, there’s a non-stick griddle for serious breakfast staples. Fry bacon, sausage and eggs to perfection. It even comes with a glass lid to prevent messes. Best of all, it’s available in retro red and blue colors, just like your favorite diner.
The Nostalgia three-in-one breakfast station is available on Amazon for $66.32 (regularly $79.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make barista quality drinks at home with this cold brew coffee maker
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- For just $8 you can take a slice of pizza with you wherever you go
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.