- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
Who needs a Valentine when you have a disembodied cuddle pillow
Get you a man who doubles as a pillow.
This Valentine’s Day, if you’re one of the single ladies Queen B sings about, don’t fret. These boyfriend pillows are the only man you need.
Whether you’re temporarily single or a full blown cat lady, these pillows will never leave, even when you read them your Supernatural fan fiction. If you prefer sturdy blue collar dudes, go with the classic pillow. I hear he’s good with his hands. But if you’re more into total beefcakes, there’s a shirtless version complete with Disney prince forearms and a three-pack.
Don’t brave V-Day alone! These boyfriend pillows are available on Amazon starting at $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Treat bae (and yourself) with these Valentine’s Day couples giftsse tasty pizza socks
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
- Make your boo swoon with music with a vinyl Valentine
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.