- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
This Bowser puppet is menacing but totally adorbs
The power of a Koopa King is in your hands!
The infamous and ferocious villain feared by plumbers everywhere is now available in his cutest iteration: the Bowser puppet.
This puppet designed to look like the Koopa King slides comfortably onto hands big and small. Fingers slide into his jaws so you can make him spit some serious trash at friends, family or small children. After all, it’s not you saying crude and terrible things: it’s Bowser. And because he doesn’t have a tail, he can’t be thrown into the abyss by angry audiences. Booyah!
This Bowser puppet is available exclusively on ThinkGeek and currently on sale for $16.79 (regularly $24.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Free up space on your Nintendo Switch with these SD cards
- Utter Nonsense is a great game for people who suck at impressions
- This Super Mario Chain Chomp lamp is totally off the hook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.