- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming 3 Years Ago
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
The Bourne Classified Collection includes The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, and The Bourne Legacy on Blu-ray. All for a little over the price of one movie ticket to the latest film in the series, Jason Bourne.
In addition to all four films, the set is packed with special bonus features, including deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes looks, interviews with the cast and crew, and more. There’s also an empty slot for when Jason Bourne is released to purchase.
The set normally costs $45, so this one-day deal is a bargain for fans of the franchise. Hurry, before time runs out. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get the complete ‘Harry Potter’ film collection for half off today
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
- The Twisty Glass blunt makes rolling papers obsolete
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.