- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match 3 Years Ago
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ 3 Years Ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit 3 Years Ago
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior 3 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes 3 Years Ago
- YouTube just made it awfully easy to harass creators Today 10:16 AM
- Report: Trump the only 2020 contender who won’t rule out using stolen data Today 9:01 AM
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch Today 8:30 AM
- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb Today 7:30 AM
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano transcend the typical bromance in ‘Paddleton’ Today 7:00 AM
- 15 new thrillers on Netflix you need to see Today 7:00 AM
- Indie horror movie ‘The Hole in the Ground’ is legit terrifying Today 6:40 AM
- Every Apex Legends character, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ delivers a powerfully political episode Thursday 8:30 PM
- Bowser is taking over Nintendo—and the memes make themselves Thursday 7:02 PM
Get all the ‘Bourne’ moves for $20, today only
That’s a lot of Matt Damon.
The Bourne Classified Collection includes The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, and The Bourne Legacy on Blu-ray. All for a little over the price of one movie ticket to the latest film in the series, Jason Bourne.
In addition to all four films, the set is packed with special bonus features, including deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes looks, interviews with the cast and crew, and more. There’s also an empty slot for when Jason Bourne is released to purchase.
The set normally costs $45, so this one-day deal is a bargain for fans of the franchise. Hurry, before time runs out. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get the complete ‘Harry Potter’ film collection for half off today
- Get 3 months of Steam’s best video games for 70 percent off
- The Twisty Glass blunt makes rolling papers obsolete
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.