- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success 2 Years Ago
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history 2 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn 2 Years Ago
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
No one likes warm beer. That’s why some genius at GLACR Coolers developed a bottle cooler specifically for your favorite 120z bottles.
The stainless steel GLACR bottle cooler is better than any beer koozy or traditional cooler. Not only does it keep your beverage chilled, it protects it. Regular ol’ beer koozies are flimsy and can easily slip out of your hand, causing an unwanted mess. But the GLACR bottle cooler is tough and durable. Designed with padded fixtures, it protects your beverage from drops. The handheld cooler is insulated with neoprene, so it’ll keep your drink colder for longer.
Best of all, the stainless steel cooler conceals your beverage (which makes tailgating and drinking at the beach a breeze). The cooler usually retails for $29.99 through Amazon, but is on sale for $19.96. So the next time you have to BYOB, bring this little buddy.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Fondly remember your pre-internet days with these floppy disk coasters
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- Nail your mad scientist aesthetic with this cocktail kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.