- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
Score $50 off these Bose wireless sport headphones for Cyber Monday
Nothing can stop your workout now (except the allure of the couch).
If you are anything like us, music is an essential part of every workout. Otherwise, staring at the treadmill gets real boring. That’s why these Bose wireless headphones are such a good Cyber Monday deal.
Both sweat and weather resistant, you can take these with you even on those rainy jogging mornings. Made with Bose’s excellent sound quality, they come with a handy carrying case and three different plastic fittings to make sure you have the right size for your ears. They last six hours on a single charge as well, so you can make that run as long as you’d like.
Normally $149, you can grab a pair of the Bose wireless headphones for $99 for Cyber Monday. That price covers three colors as well, so choose from Black, Citrine and Aqua. They’re small too, so perfect for a stocking stuffer (even if the stocking you stuff is your own).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Serve up some stylish soup with this ceramic pumpkin tureen
- 8 Thanksgiving tools to make turkey day a whopping success
- 20 holiday gifts to impress your foodie friends
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.