- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group 2 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating 2 Years Ago
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
Score $50 off these Bose wireless sport headphones for Cyber Monday
Nothing can stop your workout now (except the allure of the couch).
If you are anything like us, music is an essential part of every workout. Otherwise, staring at the treadmill gets real boring. That’s why these Bose wireless headphones are such a good Cyber Monday deal.
Both sweat and weather resistant, you can take these with you even on those rainy jogging mornings. Made with Bose’s excellent sound quality, they come with a handy carrying case and three different plastic fittings to make sure you have the right size for your ears. They last six hours on a single charge as well, so you can make that run as long as you’d like.
Normally $149, you can grab a pair of the Bose wireless headphones for $99 for Cyber Monday. That price covers three colors as well, so choose from Black, Citrine and Aqua. They’re small too, so perfect for a stocking stuffer (even if the stocking you stuff is your own).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Serve up some stylish soup with this ceramic pumpkin tureen
- 8 Thanksgiving tools to make turkey day a whopping success
- 20 holiday gifts to impress your foodie friends
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.