- Conservatives cry ‘fake news’ as New York Times adds correction to Kavanaugh report 2 Years Ago
- New York to ban sale of most flavored e-cigarettes Today 8:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’ season 28 Today 8:06 AM
- Watch the new ‘Jurassic World’ short film ‘Battle at Big Rock’ Today 8:04 AM
- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a Triple Crown-winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles systemic racism in ‘Hello, Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
The Korean sheet mask craze shows no signs of stopping after years of masking selfies. In fact, now you can get sheet masks for your lips, hands and feet. And if you really want to bring it to the next level, boob sheet masks are now a thing.
Made by Japanese company Pure Smile, the Oh My Busty! pack comes with two heart-shaped hydrogel pads soaked in moisture. Since the skin of the bust is so delicate, it actually needs care to keep from sagging. Do a weekly boob sheet mask and relish having the bust of a 30 year old when you turn 40.
Get the Oh My Busty! mask for $5.99 (and there are others to check out as well, if boob sheet masks turns out to be your new fave thing). Sure, you may look nuts sheet masking topless with a glass of wine in hand. On the other hand, your Instagram game is about to go through the roof.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The 10 best Korean beauty sheet masks
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.