- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
It’s nice to be able to shut out bickering co-workers and passing traffic at work, but there are times when you still need to hear your surroundings. Still, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on your favorite playlist.
The bone conduction Bluetooth headphones take advantage of cutting-edge vibration technology to deliver sound through your skull. Before you get a scary mental image, that simply means that you can hear your jams in crystal-clear quality without covering your ears. Bone conduction technology is used to create a more organic sound at the natural frequency. It’s how musicians tune instruments with a tuning fork.
These headphones sit around the back of your head, resting on the top of each ear. They vibrate at an imperceptible rate to play music straight into your head, offering hours of wireless Bluetooth playback with a range of up to 33 feet. They can pair with two devices simultaneously.
The frame is made from anodized metal, meaning the headphones can take on all weathers and sweaty workouts. A built-in microphone allows for hands-free calling and interaction with Siri, while physical buttons let you answer calls and switch tracks.
This futuristic headset is usually priced at $100, but you can grab one for $69.99 with free shipping via the Daily Dot store. The headphones come with a cleaning cloth, storage bag, reflective stickers, and a charging cable. Order now to upgrade your audio quality, and save 30 percent off MSRP.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Save 92 percent on unlimited cloud storage for life
- The Mighty floating Bluetooth speaker offers durability with pristine sound
- Transfer music and files between your iOS device and computer without needing Internet
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.