- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials 2 Years Ago
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
These BoJack Horseman Funkos are perfect for anyone who thinks life’s a drag
Finally, your very own Horse from Horsin’ Around!
If you’ve ever regretted buying a bunch of muffins and eating them all on the way home, these BoJack Horseman Funkos are for you.
Life can be pretty rough, everyone knows that. Especially poor BoJack. How can someone so irresponsible with their life decisions be responsible for their own happiness?
Unfortunately, we can’t help BoJack (or his outlook on life). But we can help you manage your sadness! Just adopt one (or all five) of these BoJack Horseman inspired Funkos.
The BoJack Horseman vinyl Funkos feature the entire cast: BoJack, Mr. Peanutbutter, Diane, Todd, and Princess Carolyn. The figurines add some color and fun to your otherwise dark and boring life. Sit them on your desk and pretend you have friends that care or line them across your mantle in place of the achievements you never won.
Thankfully, these POP Funkos are only $10. Add one of these figurines to your meaningless life and maybe you won’t feel so empty.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 ‘Twin Peaks’ inspired accessories that are just too dreamy to pass up
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Build your own Super Mario level with this clever magnet set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.