- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children 2 Years Ago
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
If you’ve ever regretted buying a bunch of muffins and eating them all on the way home, these BoJack Horseman Funkos are for you.
Life can be pretty rough, everyone knows that. Especially poor BoJack. How can someone so irresponsible with their life decisions be responsible for their own happiness?
Unfortunately, we can’t help BoJack (or his outlook on life). But we can help you manage your sadness! Just adopt one (or all five) of these BoJack Horseman inspired Funkos.
The BoJack Horseman vinyl Funkos feature the entire cast: BoJack, Mr. Peanutbutter, Diane, Todd, and Princess Carolyn. The figurines add some color and fun to your otherwise dark and boring life. Sit them on your desk and pretend you have friends that care or line them across your mantle in place of the achievements you never won.
Thankfully, these POP Funkos are only $10. Add one of these figurines to your meaningless life and maybe you won’t feel so empty.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 ‘Twin Peaks’ inspired accessories that are just too dreamy to pass up
- Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
- Build your own Super Mario level with this clever magnet set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.