- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 1 Year Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Alllriiight! There’s a whole new way to play Jenga
Now you can bring the Belcher/Pesto drama to your very own kitchen.
Bob’s Burgers Jenga may not have been the collab we asked for, but it’s the one we got–and it’s amazing.
The Bob’s Burgers version of Jenga offers up a whole new set of rules and a completely different style of gameplay. Traditionally, players would compete to try and draw the most blocks from the tower without knocking it down. And while that rule still applies here, there are additional guidelines to adhere to.
Players control an 8-bit burger boss version of Gene, Linda, Bob, Louise, Tina or Teddy. The goal of the game is to move your character up the levels to defeat Jimmy Pesto. In order to climb your way to the top, you must eliminate the ingredients (formerly known as Jenga blocks) that are in your path. After all, it’s up to you to prove that Bob’s burgers don’t suck!
Bob’s Burgers Jenga is on sale through Amazon for $27 (regularly $30).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.