- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
Now you can bring the Belcher/Pesto drama to your very own kitchen.
Bob’s Burgers Jenga may not have been the collab we asked for, but it’s the one we got – and its amazing.
The Bob’s Burgers version of Jenga offers up a whole new set of rules and a completely different style of gameplay. Traditionally, players would compete to try and draw the most blocks from the tower without knocking it down. And while that rule still applies here, there’s additional guidelines to adhere to.
Players control an 8-bit burger boss version of Gene, Linda, Bob, Louise, Tina or Teddy. The goal of the game is to move your character up the levels to defeat Jimmy Pesto. In order to climb your way to the top, you must eliminate the ingredients (formerly known as Jenga blocks) that are in your path. After all, it’s up to you to prove that Bob’s burgers don’t suck!
Bob’s Burgers Jenga is available through Amazon for just under $30.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- Slash Cards bring the ultimate horror movie trivia straight to your table
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.