- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor 1 Year Ago
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat 1 Year Ago
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
- You can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first 20 Marvel movies Today 8:56 AM
- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme Today 8:43 AM
- Get 6 months free with this sweet Amazon Music Unlimited offer Today 8:30 AM
- Zoie Burgher tweets details about supposed threesome with FaZe Pamaj, Abigale Mandler Today 8:09 AM
- How to stream MLB Network for free Today 8:05 AM
- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls Today 7:38 AM
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies Today 7:00 AM
Alllriiight! There’s a whole new way to play Jenga
Now you can bring the Belcher/Pesto drama to your very own kitchen.
Bob’s Burgers Jenga may not have been the collab we asked for, but it’s the one we got–and it’s amazing.
The Bob’s Burgers version of Jenga offers up a whole new set of rules and a completely different style of gameplay. Traditionally, players would compete to try and draw the most blocks from the tower without knocking it down. And while that rule still applies here, there are additional guidelines to adhere to.
Players control an 8-bit burger boss version of Gene, Linda, Bob, Louise, Tina or Teddy. The goal of the game is to move your character up the levels to defeat Jimmy Pesto. In order to climb your way to the top, you must eliminate the ingredients (formerly known as Jenga blocks) that are in your path. After all, it’s up to you to prove that Bob’s burgers don’t suck!
Bob’s Burgers Jenga is on sale through Amazon for $27 (regularly $30).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.