- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
Presented by USAopoly
This isn’t just any Bob’s Burgers game. This is a sizzlin’ hot mystery written by none other than the creators of the show themselves.
It plays the same as your traditional box of Clue, so you don’t have to worry about memorizing any new rules. However, that’s about the only thing that this Bob’s Burgers game and your old copy of Clue have in common.
You see, the Belchers have gotten themselves in yet another sticky situation. And this time it’s not Gene’s fault! Or is it? That’s what you and up to five other investigators are responsible for figuring out. After Ned Boddy’s untimely death at Linda’s dinner party, players must fill in the details on who and what killed Ned, as well as where and how he died.
Here’s what we know:
The suspects are Bob, Linda, Tina, Gene, Louise, and Teddy.
There are eight crime scenes to be examined–the Living Room, Bob & Linda’s Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Tina’s Bedroom, Louise’s Bedroom, Staircase, Gene’s Bedroom, and Hallway.
And six possible weapons–the Burger Phone, a Spatula, Horcelain, a Wine Bottle, Kuchi Kopi, and Gene’s Keyboard.
But buyer beware, this isn’t a job for a measly food inspector–so Hugo Habercore can’t save you. Find who killed Ned Boddy before they strike again! Bob’s Burgers Clue is available exclusively online and is currently on sale through Amazon for $32 (regularly $39.95).
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.