- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni 2 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Today 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Today 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying woman can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
The cast needs your help figuring out who killed Ned Boddy in this all-new Bob’s Burgers game!
Presented by USAopoly
This isn’t just any Bob’s Burgers game. This is a sizzlin’ hot mystery written by none other than the creators of the show themselves.
It plays the same as your traditional box of Clue, so you don’t have to worry about memorizing any new rules. However, that’s about the only thing that this Bob’s Burgers game and your old copy of Clue have in common.
You see, the Belchers have gotten themselves in yet another sticky situation. And this time it’s not Gene’s fault! Or is it? That’s what you and up to five other investigators are responsible for figuring out. After Ned Boddy’s untimely death at Linda’s dinner party, players must fill in the details on who and what killed Ned, as well as where and how he died.
Here’s what we know:
The suspects are Bob, Linda, Tina, Gene, Louise, and Teddy.
There are eight crime scenes to be examined–the Living Room, Bob & Linda’s Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Tina’s Bedroom, Louise’s Bedroom, Staircase, Gene’s Bedroom, and Hallway.
And six possible weapons–the Burger Phone, a Spatula, Horcelain, a Wine Bottle, Kuchi Kopi, and Gene’s Keyboard.
But buyer beware, this isn’t a job for a measly food inspector–so Hugo Habercore can’t save you. Find who killed Ned Boddy before they strike again! Bob’s Burgers Clue is available exclusively online and is currently on sale through Amazon for $32 (regularly $39.95).
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.