- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok 1 Week Ago
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? 1 Week Ago
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved 1 Week Ago
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari 1 Week Ago
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Today 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Today 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
The cast needs your help figuring out who killed Ned Boddy in this all-new Bob’s Burgers game!
Presented by USAopoly
This isn’t just any Bob’s Burgers game. This is a sizzlin’ hot mystery written by none other than the creators of the show themselves.
It plays the same as your traditional box of Clue, so you don’t have to worry about memorizing any new rules. However, that’s about the only thing that this Bob’s Burgers game and your old copy of Clue have in common.
You see, the Belchers have gotten themselves in yet another sticky situation. And this time it’s not Gene’s fault! Or is it? That’s what you and up to five other investigators are responsible for figuring out. After Ned Boddy’s untimely death at Linda’s dinner party, players must fill in the details on who and what killed Ned, as well as where and how he died.
Here’s what we know:
The suspects are Bob, Linda, Tina, Gene, Louise, and Teddy.
There are eight crime scenes to be examined–the Living Room, Bob & Linda’s Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Tina’s Bedroom, Louise’s Bedroom, Staircase, Gene’s Bedroom, and Hallway.
And six possible weapons–the Burger Phone, a Spatula, Horcelain, a Wine Bottle, Kuchi Kopi, and Gene’s Keyboard.
But buyer beware, this isn’t a job for a measly food inspector–so Hugo Habercore can’t save you. Find who killed Ned Boddy before they strike again! Bob’s Burgers Clue is available exclusively online and is currently on sale through Amazon for $32 (regularly $39.95).
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.