- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Thursday 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Thursday 11:48 AM
Presented by USAopoly
This isn’t just any Bob’s Burgers game. This is a sizzlin’ hot mystery written by none other than the creators of the show themselves.
It plays the same as your traditional box of Clue, so you don’t have to worry about memorizing any new rules. However, that’s about the only thing that this Bob’s Burgers game and your old copy of Clue have in common.
You see, the Belchers have gotten themselves in yet another sticky situation. And this time it’s not Gene’s fault! Or is it? That’s what you and up to five other investigators are responsible for figuring out. After Ned Boddy’s untimely death at Linda’s dinner party, players must fill in the details on who and what killed Ned, as well as where and how he died.
Here’s what we know:
The suspects are Bob, Linda, Tina, Gene, Louise, and Teddy.
There are eight crime scenes to be examined–the Living Room, Bob & Linda’s Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Tina’s Bedroom, Louise’s Bedroom, Staircase, Gene’s Bedroom, and Hallway.
And six possible weapons–the Burger Phone, a Spatula, Horcelain, a Wine Bottle, Kuchi Kopi, and Gene’s Keyboard.
But buyer beware, this isn’t a job for a measly food inspector–so Hugo Habercore can’t save you. Find who killed Ned Boddy before they strike again! Bob’s Burgers Clue is available exclusively online and is currently on sale through Amazon for $32 (regularly $39.95).
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.