- This website will show you how AI classifies you 8 Months Ago
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress 8 Months Ago
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad Today 1:16 PM
- Los Tigres del Norte carry on Johnny Cash’s legacy in stellar Folsom Prison concert film Today 1:05 PM
- Keke Palmer’s ‘sorry to this man’ meme is perfect Today 12:59 PM
- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage Today 12:44 PM
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish Today 12:40 PM
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel Today 12:20 PM
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final Today 11:48 AM
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action Today 11:36 AM
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Today 11:30 AM
In the words of Linda Belcher, “Allllriiiiiiiight!” The first (and only) official Bob’s Burgers coloring book is over 30% off today through Amazon.
Featuring all your favorite characters and puns, in the world of adult coloring books, this one takes the cake. Fans can color in their own Burger of the Day specials, shade an emergency exit-style map of the restaurant, and even fill-in iconic scenes (like when Tina wrecks the car). Plus, the book even comes with a full page of stickers for you to place as you please.
Usually $16.95, the official coloring book is on sale for just over $11 and will even ship for free!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
- ‘The Art of Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Steampunk’ is a must for your library
- Set sail for greatness in ‘Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion’
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.