- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers 3 Months Ago
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement 3 Months Ago
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel 3 Months Ago
- Obama’s ‘Easter worshippers’ tweet upsets conservatives 3 Months Ago
- Trump responds to impeachment calls: ‘You can’t’ Today 10:43 AM
- Desperate YouTuber goes on ‘holy pilgrimage’ to meet PewDiePie Today 10:33 AM
- Influencer faces 20 years for hiring cousin to threaten man into giving up domain name Today 10:17 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ isn’t actually the end of Marvel’s Phase 3 Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon Today 9:24 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes Today 8:46 AM
- 12 adult toys sex bloggers swear by Today 8:45 AM
- Howard Schultz mocked for ‘majority of Americans are Americans’ ad Today 8:35 AM
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons Today 8:00 AM
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie Today 7:59 AM
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator Today 7:45 AM
You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts
Let’s raise our glasses!
In the words of Linda Belcher, “Allllriiiiiiiight!” The first (and only) official Bob’s Burgers coloring book is over 30% off today through Amazon.
Featuring all your favorite characters and puns, in the world of adult coloring books, this one takes the cake. Fans can color in their own Burger of the Day specials, shade an emergency exit-style map of the restaurant, and even fill-in iconic scenes (like when Tina wrecks the car). Plus, the book even comes with a full page of stickers for you to place as you please.
Usually $16.95, the official coloring book is on sale for just over $11 and will even ship for free!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
- ‘The Art of Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Steampunk’ is a must for your library
- Set sail for greatness in ‘Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion’
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.