- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well 3 Years Ago
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest 3 Years Ago
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games 3 Years Ago
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect 3 Years Ago
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims 3 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU Today 11:13 AM
- White House proposing ‘Minority Report’-style office to use data to predict crime Today 11:12 AM
- Streamer OnlyUseMeBlade accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman Today 10:50 AM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Packers in NFL preseason action Today 10:07 AM
- Say hello to ‘antira,’ the far-right’s answer to antifa Today 9:28 AM
- Bernie Sanders proposes sweeping plan to combat climate change Today 9:11 AM
- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? Today 8:41 AM
Keep warm while you workout with this Bluetooth headband
Keep that New Year’s resolution alive (and cozy).
It’s definitely too cold to be running outside, but those New Year’s fitness resolutions are waiting. We’re helping you eliminate all excuses with this wireless Bluetooth winter headband.
This clever gadget pairs function with style: it slips over your head to keep your ears warm, and uses Bluetooth to stream your playlist from any mobile device. It also comes with a built-in microphone, so you can take calls without pulling out your phone or missing a beat.
Best of all, since it stays charged for up to 60 hours on standby, you won’t have to worry about constantly having to power it up.
They say summer bodies are made in the winter, so we’ll see you in the morning. Get the winter headband for $22.99 from the Daily Dot store—that’s 61 percent off the original price of $59.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.