- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 2 Years Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 2 Years Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme 2 Years Ago
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing 2 Years Ago
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death Today 7:59 AM
When schooling scrubs in a fighting game, it’s best not to fumble with cords. This Bluetooth arcade stick is a button masher’s best friend.
It’s compatible with countless platforms. Use it on Windows and macOS systems when playing alone or with friends on Steam. It works on all Android devices with screens big and small. It’s even compatible with Nintendo Switch, should you decide to give your next Breath of the Wild run a smack of the arcade.
It’s packed with turbo functions, is totally mod-friendly and totally wireless, all while being cheaper than a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. This Bluetooth arcade stick is available on Amazon for $52.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Show off your Hogwarts pride with Harry Potter cuff bracelets
- This Hylian shield backpack is sturdy enough for battle
- Power up your cuddle sessions with these Super Shroom plushes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.