- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Wednesday 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Wednesday 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Wednesday 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Wednesday 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Wednesday 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Wednesday 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Wednesday 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Wednesday 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Wednesday 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Wednesday 11:14 AM
You may not know how to tie a clove hitch or a bowline knot, but your pocket sure does. If you’re sick of being inconvenienced by tangled wires or discovering you’ve managed to destroy another set of headphones the cableyoyo by Bluelounge was made with you in mind.
The cableyoyo is a compact cable management system that allows you to neatly store earbuds in your pocket, desk drawer, or bag without the unusable mess of wires. The device can even be used to keep other small cables organized.
Here’s how it works: the magnetic center keeps earbuds in place, and makes for quick and easy winding and unwinding. Place your fingers at the center of the silicone spool, slightly tug at one end and voila! Tangle-free headphones without the cursing.
The cableyoyo comes in three different colors: lime, dark gray and light gray. It’s available through Amazon for just under $10, which is well worth the lack of unnecessary headaches.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get 7 free audiobooks just for trying out Audible
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- Sonos’ entire home theater line is up to $200 off for the Super Bowl
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.