- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
This $10 tool keeps earbuds free from knots and tangles
Hassle-free headphones, every time.
You may not know how to tie a clove hitch or a bowline knot, but your pocket sure does. If you’re sick of being inconvenienced by tangled wires or discovering you’ve managed to destroy another set of headphones the cableyoyo by Bluelounge was made with you in mind.
The cableyoyo is a compact cable management system that allows you to neatly store earbuds in your pocket, desk drawer, or bag without the unusable mess of wires. The device can even be used to keep other small cables organized.
Here’s how it works: the magnetic center keeps earbuds in place, and makes for quick and easy winding and unwinding. Place your fingers at the center of the silicone spool, slightly tug at one end and voila! Tangle-free headphones without the cursing.
The cableyoyo comes in three different colors: lime, dark gray and light gray. It’s available through Amazon for just under $10, which is well worth the lack of unnecessary headaches.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get 7 free audiobooks just for trying out Audible
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- Sonos’ entire home theater line is up to $200 off for the Super Bowl
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.