- How to watch Netflix on Linux 2 Years Ago
- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
This $10 tool keeps earbuds free from knots and tangles
Hassle-free headphones, every time.
You may not know how to tie a clove hitch or a bowline knot, but your pocket sure does. If you’re sick of being inconvenienced by tangled wires or discovering you’ve managed to destroy another set of headphones the cableyoyo by Bluelounge was made with you in mind.
The cableyoyo is a compact cable management system that allows you to neatly store earbuds in your pocket, desk drawer, or bag without the unusable mess of wires. The device can even be used to keep other small cables organized.
Here’s how it works: the magnetic center keeps earbuds in place, and makes for quick and easy winding and unwinding. Place your fingers at the center of the silicone spool, slightly tug at one end and voila! Tangle-free headphones without the cursing.
The cableyoyo comes in three different colors: lime, dark gray and light gray. It’s available through Amazon for just under $10, which is well worth the lack of unnecessary headaches.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get 7 free audiobooks just for trying out Audible
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- Sonos’ entire home theater line is up to $200 off for the Super Bowl
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.