- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
You may not know how to tie a clove hitch or a bowline knot, but your pocket sure does. If you’re sick of being inconvenienced by tangled wires or discovering you’ve managed to destroy another set of headphones the cableyoyo by Bluelounge was made with you in mind.
The cableyoyo is a compact cable management system that allows you to neatly store earbuds in your pocket, desk drawer, or bag without the unusable mess of wires. The device can even be used to keep other small cables organized.
Here’s how it works: the magnetic center keeps earbuds in place, and makes for quick and easy winding and unwinding. Place your fingers at the center of the silicone spool, slightly tug at one end and voila! Tangle-free headphones without the cursing.
The cableyoyo comes in three different colors: lime, dark gray and light gray. It’s available through Amazon for just under $10, which is well worth the lack of unnecessary headaches.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get 7 free audiobooks just for trying out Audible
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- Sonos’ entire home theater line is up to $200 off for the Super Bowl
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.