- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
If you’ve been looking for hipster repellent coffee, veteran-owned Black Rifle Coffee is about as good as it’s gonna get.
These AK-47 Coffee Rounds from Black Rifle Coffee Company give you the flavor of that overpriced, bougie stuff, but with the caffeine kick you need. Oh, and they come in K-Cup form. As a bonus, the box they come in is so cool-looking you’ll likely want it leave it out on your kitchen counter.
This smooth medium roast is sold in units of 32 for $34.99. Drink up!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Taste the world’s best wines without leaving your couch
- Settlers of Catan is cheaper than its ever been right now
- 5 items under $20 to treat yourself for finishing taxes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.