- Sean Hannity busted deleting all his old Michael Cohen tweets 11 Months Ago
- Michael Cohen calls working for Trump ‘mental incarceration’ during sentencing Today 12:13 PM
- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Today 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Today 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Today 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Today 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Today 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Today 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Today 8:11 AM
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ Today 8:09 AM
- Embrace the ’90s with this rad sale on Lisa Frank merch Today 8:04 AM
- ‘Hero Mask’ lacks basic storytelling competence Today 7:00 AM
- How to find your best nine Instagram photos of 2018 before anyone else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Animal Planet online for free Today 6:00 AM
- White House frames fiery Oval Office meeting as ‘constructive dialogue’ Tuesday 5:45 PM
Prepare for the release of ‘Black Panther’ with some fierce merch
For the glory of Wakanda!
The day we’ve all been waiting for is (almost) here! In just two short weeks, Black Panther makes its debut in a theater near you. Which means you still have some time to prep for your personal premiere, and what better way to do that than with some new memorabilia?
Whether you’re looking for accessories that you can rock everyday or something that’s a little more royal, ThinkGeek has you covered. In honor of the big premiere, ThinkGeek has restocked your favorite wardrobe staples as well as added some marvelous accessories. Choose from high tops, hoodies, handbags, jewelry and more.
Whatever you need to unleash your inner warrior, it’s here. Listed below are a few of our faves from ThinkGeek’s collection.
Price on ThinkGeek: $11.99 (regularly $29.99)
Price on ThinkGeek: $19.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $74.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $69.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $39.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 7 collectibles will make your spidey-senses tingle
- Transform yourself into a superhero with this mighty sale on Marvel training gear
- Rock super powerful looks with the Marvel makeup line
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.