- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Looking to fill out your board game collection? If you have one, you know how addictive collecting them can become. At least you can boost your stacks at a discount thanks to Amazon’s Black Friday deal on a curated selection of indie classics.
You can grab multiple versions of Catan, Carcassonne, Pandemic (and its expansions), Ticket to Ride, Arkham Horror and more at reduced prices starting at $16.99. Most of the games are at least 50% off and Prime-eligible as well, so you can get them before the long weekend is up. If board games in pajamas don’t appeal to your sensibilities after cramming yourself full of turkey, well…they should!
This deal is good through the end of Black Friday, so we suggest you get on it sooner rather than later!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Black Friday 2019: The best deals of the day
- Go crazy on Korean beauty with these Black Friday deals
- The best Black Friday deals for gamers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.