- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
We’ve all been there. For whatever reason touching your touchscreen is not exactly easy or effective. That’s where a device like the Bixi Touch-Free Smart Controller comes in.
Bixi is a magical, miniature device that uses sensors to monitor your hand movements in the air above it. Or in other words, it reads your hand gestures so you don’t have to touch anything. Think of it as a way to control your music, calls, GPS, texts, and more while you’re driving without having to look at your phone. GENIUS!!
It’s not just for driving, though. You can also teach your Bixi to adjust lighting, turn pages, control locks, manage your GoPro, interact with your smart home apps and much more. All you have to do is wave your hand and watch the magic happen.
“Touching” touch screens is a thing of the past. Get the Bixi Touch-Free Smart Controller for $79 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from the usual price of $99!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
- The best running sneakers women can wear to up their game
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.