- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
No need to touch screens anymore thanks to this smart controller
The future is here with this gesture-activated gadget.
We’ve all been there. For whatever reason touching your touchscreen is not exactly easy or effective. That’s where a device like the Bixi Touch-Free Smart Controller comes in.
Bixi is a magical, miniature device that uses sensors to monitor your hand movements in the air above it. Or in other words, it reads your hand gestures so you don’t have to touch anything. Think of it as a way to control your music, calls, GPS, texts, and more while you’re driving without having to look at your phone. GENIUS!!
It’s not just for driving, though. You can also teach your Bixi to adjust lighting, turn pages, control locks, manage your GoPro, interact with your smart home apps and much more. All you have to do is wave your hand and watch the magic happen.
“Touching” touch screens is a thing of the past. Get the Bixi Touch-Free Smart Controller for $79 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from the usual price of $99!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
- The best running sneakers women can wear to up their game
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.