- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
Drones are a dime a dozen now, but not this one. The Bionic Bird moves with the grace of a bird—literally.
This drone is designed to look like a bird, and engineered to mimic its motion in flight.
Keep this one away from your cats: each Bionic Bird is engineered to not only prototype a real bird, but can also be expertly controlled from your smartphone. You can fly with absolute control both indoors and outdoors at speeds of up to 20km/hr.
The Bionic Bird perches on an egg-shaped charger, because of course it does. Highly portable, you can recharge your bird in just 12 minutes, meaning you can spend more time flying and less time, uh, perched.
You can get the Bionic Bird from the Daily Dot store for $50 off — just $99.95, marked down from the regular $149.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.