- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Friday 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Friday 9:19 AM
We’ve replaced horses with cars, human pilots with drones, and bloodletting with medicine. But we still rely on toilet paper like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. It’s not! It’s the 21st century and it’s time that you say goodbye to wiping, which does NOT get you clean. Upgrade to a world-class bidet like the BioBidet A3 Self-Cleaning Bidet Attachment.
The BioBidet is an easy-to-install natural water bidet attachment that turns your run-of-the-mill toilet into a bona fide luxury experience. It lets you quickly cleanse those hard-to-reach places. And even gives you full control over the water pressure and temperature. Best of all, it doesn’t require any kind of electricity or batteries, all while saving you money on toilet paper.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Say goodbye to clogs forever with this one-of-a-kind tub stopper
- Sleep like a baby (but look like an adult) with these classy sheets
- This light-up faucet attachment makes late night water runs easy
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.