- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Today 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Today 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Today 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Today 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Today 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Today 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Today 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Today 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Today 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Today 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Today 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Today 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Today 11:29 AM
- ‘Black Panther’ nabs 7 Oscar nominations, including best picture Today 10:49 AM
- Somehow Kamala Harris will have to run for president without Bill O’Reilly’s endorsement Today 10:15 AM
Curated crates of booze right to your doorstep.
Got a hankering to travel but you also love drinking from the comfort of your own couch? Satisfy both cravings with the Splash Wines curated box, featuring some of the best wines in the world. Tastebud traveling from your couch is cooler than being stuck in an airport anyway, right?
Splash Wines has used their connections with vineyards and winemakers across the globe to painstakingly curate the delicious, unique wines in each of their boxes. They consider everything from the diversity of grapes to the soil they’re grown in, and even cultural specificity.
So if you consider yourself a wine connoisseur, challenge your tastebuds while also reinforcing your love of the finer things.
Even if you don’t get to travel this summer, your tastebuds definitely can. An introductory Splash Wines box is $59.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 40 percent off the typical $100 price tag for the world’s best wines.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- Settlers of Catan is cheaper than its ever been right now
- 5 items under $20 to treat yourself for finishing taxes
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.