- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix 7 Months Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy 7 Months Ago
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt be straight leaders 7 Months Ago
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Today 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Today 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Today 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Today 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Today 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Today 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Today 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Today 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Today 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Today 11:48 AM
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation (updated) Today 11:42 AM
Surf securely and privately with the web’s best VPN service
Net neutrality is dead. Long live private surfing.
Yes, Net Neutrality’s death was long and slow. We saw it coming for months, but it’s official: your ISP will soon have little regulations when it comes to snooping on you or throttling your speed. The best way to combat these horrible happenings is by using a VPN service.
To put it simply, a VPN masks your surfing and encrypts all your data, keeping snooping eyes away. PureVPN works as an online shield, but it’s got all the features you want out of a great VPN service.
PureVPN lets you connect with up to five devices at once, at untold speeds. Not only can you connect your computer and phone, but your smart TVs, and even gaming consoles. Plus, you can access over 550 servers in 141 countries, offering countless privacy options. And even though it’s super user-friendly, you can receive live support 24/7.
You won’t be paying buckets of cash to ensure privacy. This two-year PureVPN subscription is available for $49 (regularly $263). That boils down to about $2 a month. Subscribe, and surf securely.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Hunt down the new Samus 3DS before it sells out
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- ‘Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions’ is two games in one
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.