- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
10 sugar daddy sites that are so much sweeter than swiping
Just how many legit sugar daddy sites are there?
By now, you’ve probably heard about “sugar daddy” dating sites like the wildly popular SeekingArrangement. With 10 million users worldwide and 3.25 million in the U.S. alone, SeekingArrangement is certainly well-known. But some of the so-called best sugar daddy websites, the ones that are kept a bit more private, aren’t usually a part of internet discourse. If you’re among the millions of entrepreneurial people curious about how the sugar dating scene works, we looked into the top sugar daddy websites for both prospective sugar daddies and sugar babies.
The concept of being a sugar baby sounds appealing—but what is it really like to seek a certain kind of arrangement? And which sites are the safest? How do you become a sugar baby?
Sugar Dating 101: What is a sugar daddy?
A sugar daddy (or momma) is ordinarily a person seeking companionship in exchange for financial support. The sugar “baby” is stereotypically younger, though this isn’t always the case. A sugar baby receives monetary benefits from the sugar daddy in the relationship, whether it’s lavish gifts, vacations, or cash to pay bills.
Like every relationship, each arrangement is different and depends on the wants and needs of the people involved. As Brandon Wade, the founder of SeekingArrangement.com writes, “Every successful relationship is an arrangement between two parties. In business, partners sign business agreements that outline their objectives and expectations. Likewise, romantic relationships can only work if two people agree on what they expect, and what they can give and receive from each other.”
Some relationships may be sexual if that is a part of the agreed arrangements. Others may be entirely about companionship or platonic financial support. It’s a tricky line to draw. If you are seriously looking to become a sugar baby, it is most important to be upfront about consent, conscious of your own safety, and fully aware of the terms of an arrangement. It comes down to figuring out your desires and finding someone who is on the same page, then establishing some rules.
Best sugar daddy websites
Considered one of the best arrangement sites, EstablishedMen launched in 2008 with one goal: to successfully connect younger women with older, affluent men. Since then, the site has largely grown its membership base and prided itself on its ability to unite users and help fulfill their desires.
Since 2007, SugarDaddyMeet has been one of the top sugar daddy sites. Not only does it host a large membership base, but joining is easy and members can choose to verify their personal details (like age, income, photos, and education).
One of the world’s largest sugar daddy dating sites, SugarDaddyForMe boasts a membership base of over 4 million subscribers. Using a GPS match-based system, users can search through profiles and see who’s online in the area (or any of the 10 major U.S. cities listed on the site) for free.
- How to make long-distance relationships work
- Do condoms expire? Here’s how long they really last
- The best 4K porn sites on the internet
This particular sugar daddy dating site is popular for its verification service that ensures verified profiles. The site asks users to prove that they’re exactly who they say they are by requiring multiple forms of government-issued ID.
MillionaireMatch is a little different. According to the site’s description, it’s built for serious relationships only. The homepage even strictly advertises against the typical sugar relationship structure. So, you’re probably wondering how it made the list. We’d consider this the eHarmony of sugar dating while the other sugar daddy dating sites are like distant relatives of Tinder.
Probably the most notorious sugar daddy dating website, SeekingArrangement was founded way back in 2006 with the goal to connect people for “mutually beneficial relationships.” The allows users to message, like, and flirt with potential matches for free. And in addition to filling out a detailed profile–complete with public pictures and a wishlist–users will also be able to create a locked photo album (in case privacy is a concern).
Whatsyourprice.com offers users a more upfront approach to the arrangement side of sugar dating by requiring potential dates to offer a cash allowance with their invitation. So if a member views your profile, likes what they see and decides they want to take it to the next level, you’ll receive a message saying they’re interested and can offer you an allowance of increments between $50 to $200 to reimburse you for preparing for the date.
- How to be less socially awkward, according to mental health professionals
- Your birth control options, ranked from most effective to least
- Are there signs that your relationship over? Here’s what the experts say
Unlike many other sugar dating sites, MissTravel.com has a focus on fun excursions, romantic vacations, and adventurous dates. So if you’re looking for a casual (but consistent) travel companion instead of a more committed relationship, try MissTravel.
Although most sugar daddy websites are LGBT-friendly, the SugarDaddy.com filtering system makes it really easy for gay, bi, or pansexual people to refine their search results to better match their desires. The site also hosts a large community of gay members, so you won’t have to worry about there not being any fish in the sea.
It may not have your traditional spelling, but SugarDaddie.com isn’t here to conform to tradition. With success stories dating back 14 years and over five million members (and thousands of new profiles joining every day), this is one of the largest dedicated free sugar dating sites out there. And in addition to matchmaking services, SugarDaddie.com also offers dating advice to all members.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 gorgeous glass dildos that double as works of art
- The best vibrating panties and wearable vibrators you can find online
- How to get the best G-spot orgasms
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.