- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
The best Korean beauty stocking stuffers under $15
These skincare treats are perfect little gifts!
We might be a little obsessed with Korean beauty here at the Bazaar. Just a tad. If you know someone else who is too, it’s not a surprise as the cult skincare has continued to get bigger and bigger in countries outside its native South Korea.
If you’d like to thrill a family member who’s obsessed with sheet masks, toss one (or all) of our prime picks in their stocking this holiday. We’ve tried them all, and can vouch by their effectiveness. Best of all, they’re all under $10, so these are great gifts at a very small price.
Not only does this hand cream smell like bananas, but it moisturizes your hands to perfection and leaves them soft and glowing. Also, it’s cute as heck. The end.
If you’re going to pull all your hair back to do nice things to your face, you may as well look like a cute cat while you’re at it.
Want that flawless stained lip look that K-drama icons pull off so gorgeously (hello, Cheon Song Yi)? Peripera’s lip stains are the perfect tool for the job, and they come in that holiday red that is so perfect this time of year.
Gudetama the lazy egg is massively popular, and you can find its face on a lot of makeup collabs from South Korea these days. This one is a cosmetic sponge from K-beauty fave Holika Holika, and it’s cute as can be.
‘Tis the season to do sheet masks. This one is really good for dry skin thanks to healing ingredients, and you’ll be glowing after you peel it off. Need more Korean beauty sheet mask recs? We got you covered.
Cutest packaging EVER, but this sleeping pack is also perfect to put on right before bedtime for an extra boost of moisture. Plus it smells like a lovely hot cup of green tea!
There’s no better time to exfoliate your skin than winter, and the Super Aqua peeling gel from Missha is a gentle way to do just that. Just rub it on dry skin (no more than once a week, FYI!) and watch the magic happen!
Speaking of dry skin during winter, your hands need extra love too. (Especially your cuticles!) A hand mask is a lot like a sheet mask in the form of gloves. This is perfect to do before a holiday party or date to make your hands look their best!
Not only keep your hands happy and moisturized this winter, but smile every time you unscrew this cute panda to get the lotion out!
Snail mucus is easily the superstar ingredient of the K-beauty world. This remarkable little gel cream is perfect at the last step of a skincare routine and does everything from minimizing redness to giving your skin a healthy glow.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The best Asian beauty products to help you survive winter
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.