- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
Sometimes portable speakers are just that: easy to carry, but lacking the audio quality we love and expect. That’s not the case with the G-BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Boombox, which was named iLounge’s “Speaker of the Year.”
The G-BOOM comes in a classic boombox design, and delivers big sound using modern technology. We’re talking 2.1 speaker configuration, dual rear-firing bass ports and MAXX AUDIO digital sound processing for optimum bass. Now thats a portable party.
You can control the speaker wirelessly from your phone, or use the playback buttons. Plus, it’s durable and plays for seven hours straight, which is ideal for everything from those upcoming summer activities to a backyard barbeque.
Nothing says “warm weather” better than your favorite songs, played outdoors: get the G-BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Boombox for $84.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced 15% from the original price of $100.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.