- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
*Cue cheesy porn music*
After attraction and sexual chemistry, the most essential thing for sex is a good set of bed sheets. After all, you won’t be comfy “doing it” if your sheets suck.
Doesn’t your boo deserve the best? This list is organized by price, from most affordable to least. But rest assured: you don’t have to spend a paycheck for solid, sex-ready sheets.
Despite what the teens say, basic doesn’t always mean bad. These fitted sheets won’t slip or slide, no matter how raucous the thrusting gets. Polyester microfibers are equally great for comfortable and relaxing sleep. They’re available in 20 designs and in sizes from twin all the way through California King.
Price on Amazon: $20
Splurging a little doesn’t need to empty out your wallet. Not only are these sheets silky soft, they’re also wrinkle, fade, and stain resistant. That last part is especially important if you or your boo is a freak. It’s more durable than cotton and resistant to dust mites. Available in 37 designs in six bed sizes.
Price on Amazon: $33
Nothing beats the restful sleep that comes after a super satisfying lovemaking session. But sometimes, for whatever reason, you may have an “off night.” It happens to all of us! For those nights, rely on this mattress protector to lull you and your disappointed lover to sleep. These 100% cotton sheets will rock you to sleep ensuring you don’t wake up angry and heartbroken.
Price on Amazon: $40
If you’re going to buy sheets specifically for sinning, you might as well go all out. If you’re after making your bed look like a scene from Boogie Nights, you can’t do better than these sheets so silky, they’re sexy. Bright, cozy–and yes, even a little tacky–sheets are perfect if you’re going for that super skanky aesthetic. Available in eight colors for King and Queen sized beds.
Price on Amazon: $62
Sleeping on Egyptian cotton is like laying on a literal cloud. Four star hotels line their beds in this for a reason. Sure, sleep will be sublime, but sexy times will be doubly so. They’re made of sateen weave threading, adding a luxurious feel whenever you or your boo clutches the sheets in reckless abandon. And after all that naughty business you can rest with peace of mind, because every thread used in this bedding is 100% eco-friendly.
Price on Amazon: $90
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 Korean sunscreens that are safer than your drugstore brand
- Make an impact at any company with this Microsoft Office training
- This soft Pusheen neck pillow will gobble up all your stress
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.