- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people 6 Months Ago
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Today 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Today 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Today 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Today 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Today 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Today 11:46 AM
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Today 11:33 AM
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 Today 11:21 AM
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments Today 8:53 AM
If sheet masks are a crucial part of your skincare religion, by now you’ve probably noticed that they create a lot of waste. Yes, it’s terrific that they are so easy to take on a trip or slip into an overnight bag, but your bathroom garbage can is going to be overflowing before you know it–especially if you mask on the daily.
If you’re green-minded and want to chill on your waste output, you’ll be thrilled to know that Asian skincare brands have been thinking the same thing. If you’d like the ability to do a simple daily sheet mask as a part of your routine, check out our picks below.
Eco-friendly sheet masks
The daily sheet mask pack has been sprouting up in both Korean and Japan over the last few years, but LuLuLun was one of the first to offer it. This Japanese mask pack comes in several different varieties and caters to everything from dryness to signs of aging. It’s also super affordable since all packs are less than $22. The masks are thin and light and meant to be used for the typical 15-20 minute wear time. They won’t stay moist for an hour like some single pack masks do (see our guide to the best Korean beauty sheet masks for that option), but they are a perfect option for your skincare routine in the morning or evening.
Price on Amazon: $20.89
This mask pack reminds you to start off your routine with a sunny dose of moisture. It’s so cute! QTBT offers three different mask types in this line: the AM one you see above, a PM version that contains snail secretion, and a honey mask to be worn day or night. While the container these come in is plastic, that means it’s recyclable–which is a lot more than you can say for your average sheet mask sleeve!
Price on Amazon: $28.45
Not only does this daily sheet mask pack contains superpower ingredients like Lactic Acid, Propolis, Vitamin B5 & Squalane, but it’s also the second cheapest of the bunch at $19.99 for 30 masks. Since this type of mask naturally has less liquid since it’s not single-packed, these won’t drip down your neck like those will. It also has a five-star rating on Amazon, which is not too shabby if you ask us.
Price on Amazon: $19.99
Previously featured as a 2018 beauty pick in Marie Claire, the DewyTree Pick and Quick Daily Mask is ideal if you prefer your masks to exfoliate as well as moisturize. It features both glycolic acid and triple hyaluronic acid, two ingredients skincare junkies know well. Pop one of these on daily for 15 minutes and watch your skin take on that coveted glow.
Price on Amazon: $29.90
Hada Labo is well known in Japan for its excellent skincare at extremely reasonable prices (it can be purchased in Japanese drugstores). At $14.40, this is the cheapest mask pack on our list, but we are betting it still packs a punch. It relies on four types of hyaluronic acid, collagen, ceramide, and squalane to deliver an intense boost of moisture to your skin. Amazon reviews call them “gentle,” “moisture-packed” and “effective.” Sounds like a steal to us.
Price on Amazon: $14.40
Price on Amazon: $17.73
Looking for more skincare tips? Here’s what you need to know about doing a multi-step skincare routine and the best sheet masks to add into it. You may also enjoy our primers on choosing the best cleanser, toner, sunscreen and more.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 20 best Korean beauty sheet masks
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.