- ‘The Politician’ is a dark and cynical answer to ‘Glee’ 5 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Ozark’ beat ‘Game of Thrones’ in 2 major Emmy categories 5 Months Ago
- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Sunday 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Sunday 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
Amazon has a best selling list for everything…including best selling vibrators.
While best-selling book lists are nice for beaches and commutes, it’s important stats like the most popular vibrators that enhance the bedroom.
Surprisingly, many of the most popular vibrating sex toys on Amazon cost no more than $20, despite what Sex and the City fanatics might lead you to believe. Whether you prefer to get it on solo or with a partner, there’s a good variety of different types of vibrators below to shake things up.
The best selling vibrators on Amazon
1) Utimi 10-speed silicone vibrator ($17)
This battery-operated, waterproof device is ergonomically designed to provide stimulation to the clitoris, vagina, and G-spot at the same time. Despite being less than $20, Utimi has earned high praise for the quality of its top-selling vibrator, from the velvet-smooth silicone material to the impressive packaging. Reviewers say it gets the job solo or with a partner.
2) IMO G-spot vibrator ($39)
The IMO G-spot vibrator is like a rave between your legs. It lights up a different color for each of the seven vibration modes and operates at five different speeds. The rave is private though because this thing can’t be heard from the next room (though you can.) A single charge lasts at least 1.5 hours, and it plugs into a USB for quick rebooting.
3) Womanizer Pro40 pleasure enhancer ($130)
Like Britney Spears songs, vibrators only have gotten better with age. This battery-operated device uses air, rather than vibrations, to keep you wet without the device even touching your skin. While it’s certainly pricier than many of the top sellers on Amazon, I think we can all agree that the idea of “multiple orgasms on demand” is well worth the cost. As one reviewer puts it, “This is nothing another human being can do to you.”
4) Satisfyer Pro 2 (on sale for $45, regularly $50)
If blowing doesn’t get you excited, perhaps sucking will. The Satisfyer Pro 2 uses touch-free wave simulations to keep you satisfied. There are 11 different settings, and the device is waterproof, so you can bring it in the bathroom. Charging is magnetic, and it lasts for hours before needing to re-boost.
5) Bombex vibrating Rabbit ($20)
This isn’t the infamous Vibratex Rabbit that appeared in Sex and the City. That’s because it’s 2016, and technology has provided better (and cheaper) options. The Bombex vibrating Rabbit can stimulate your three hot spots at the same time. Dual motors make the shaft and the rotating tip move simultaneously at different speeds. It’s battery-operated, completely waterproof and made of hypoallergenic material.
6) Lyork 10-speed massager ($21)
While the Hitachi Magic Wand is the original when it comes to premium pleasure, Lyork is one of the best selling vibrators due to the less expensive price tag, lighter weight, and most notably, the lack of cord. The wand is 8 inches long with a vibrating silicone head that massages externally at 10 different stimulating settings. It has a USB for recharging and lasts hours on a single charge.
This is one sexy dildo. It’s clear that the entire experience was thought out when you look at the Revolt vibrator. The silky silicone material is soft to the touch and completely waterproof. It’s wireless and rechargeable so you get powerful pleasure without the cords. There is one strategically placed button, so you can get off with one hand, and five different settings with three different vibration speeds for each. Seductive Silicone also provides a warranty if you’re left unsatisfied.
8) IMO vibrating penis ring ($26)
Though it’s made to fit a penis, this waterproof toy is designed for all parties, solo and shared. That makes it one of the most versatile best-selling vibrators. It’s made with medical-grade silicone, which is sexier than it sounds if you care about hygiene. The ring has seven different vibration settings and is rechargeable via USB. Reviewers say it lasts for several sessions on one charge.
9) Oomph! bullet vibrator ($9)
It doesn’t get more discreet than this lipstick-sized toy. Though it’s no longer than a stick of gum, this tiny waterproof vibrator offers 10 different settings. Reviewers say the vibrations are impressively powerful for such a little toy. One battery provides up to three hours of pleasure.
10) Touch by We-Vibe ($94)
This eight-speed vibrator is also bullet-sized, but sculpted like a peanut, whisper-quiet, and has a low-battery warning. It’s designed by We-Vibe, a leading sex toy company who makes ensures all their products are more than just body safe, but high-quality too! And if that’s not enough to sell you on it, it’s also waterproof–bathtub, here we cum.
11) Trinity Vibes penis head bullet ($18)
This battery-powered toy has dual vibrating bullets that fit between the shaft and a stretchy sleeve fits around the head for hands-free pleasure. The vibrations have 10 different settings, which can be controlled via a wired remote.
12) LOVENSE Lush remote control Bullet Vibrator (on sale for $89, regularly $119)
This remote controlled bullet vibrator calls itself the most powerful Bluetooth remote control vibrator to ever exist, and we see why. The LOVENSE Lush is designed to extend beyond the body for increased control and intense pleasure. Best of all, it comes with an app that you can use to control the device (as well as your partner’s!), sync to music, and of course, use to switch up the speed and pattern.
If it feels good, it must be good, right? That’s the case for this handy little hummer. The PALOQUETH vibrating prostate massager is not only designed to please you (or your partner) but it also reduces the risk of prostatitis and improves erectile function. The multiple motors located in the base and tip provide targeted pleasure like no other!
Made from medical-grade silicone, the Adorime G-Spot vibrator is velvety soft, super simple to clean and waterproof. Each of the seven settings emits a powerful pulsating pattern, but you wouldn’t know that judging by how quiet it is.
15) The PHANXY ($26)
This remote controlled vibrator is the ultimate toy for couples – and it’s great for solo play, too. It’s waterproof up to 2M so if you’re feeling adventurous, this might become your favorite new pool toy! The PHANXY features nine vibrating patterns and can be used to stimulate all sensory areas on your body (or your partner’s).
BUY ON AMAZON
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to get the best G-spot orgasms
- 11 couple toys that will make your sex life explosive
- 11 best sex toys under $25 to blow your mind
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.