- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
- New York sues JUUL for marketing to teenagers Tuesday 11:34 AM
- The new ‘Discworld’ TV series just gender-flipped several major characters Tuesday 10:54 AM
- David Fincher is doing a ‘Chinatown’ prequel series, naturally Tuesday 10:43 AM
When it comes to boudoir accessories, rabbit vibrators are some of the most popular of the bunch. And we’re not surprised, tbh. Here’s why:
- They’re versatile. No matter what spot you prefer, a rabbit vibe can reach it. They’re actually designed to target the clitoris and G-spot at once – hence, the double arm that lends itself nicely to the shape of rabbit ears.
- They’re easy to use. Whether you’re a bashful beginner or the master of masturbation, anyone can use a rabbit vibrator. They’re designed to fit perfectly in the average adult’s hand for maximum control. There are usually one or two buttons that you can use to switch up the speed and pattern – so you can take it slow after hours or choose to squeeze some “me time” in before your next shift.
- They give you options. Not all vibrators come in so many different shapes or sizes. And most don’t do more than just vibrate. Rabbits break all these rules. Some are even designed with two sets of controls – one for each arm. Which allows you to really customize your experience.
So now that you know why people love them, how do you know which one(s) you’ll love? This guide is intended to help you figure that out. Listed below you’ll find the most popular rabbit vibrators available online that also come highly praised by popular sex bloggers (like Cara Sutra, Sunny Megatron, Girly Juice, and Erika Moen).
Best rabbit vibrators you can get online
This is the most inexpensive rabbit vibe on our list, but don’t be fooled by that price tag–it still packs a nice punch. The Perfect Match is made of silicone and is waterproof, making it an ideal toy to bring to the bath with you. It also comes with a discreet carrying case and recharges by USB, giving you up to two hours of pay on a full charge. Sweet Vibrations, the maker, also offers a lifetime warranty on this vibe, so if you literally love it to death, there’s a solution for that.
Price on Amazon: $39.99
2) We-Vibe Nova
If you like to move around a lot while you play, you need a toy that’s going to stay with you. Meet the Nova by We-Vibe. It features a flexible smaller head that contours to your shape and bends with your every move, providing you with constant clitoral contact. There’s also a larger non-flexible arm that you can use for G (or P)-spot stimulation. You can even thrust with it in – which is pretty tough to do with a traditional dual-stim. Additionally, this vibe can be controlled manually via the external buttons or remotely by you or a partner using the We-Vibe app.
This fun take on the traditional rabbit vibe by Je Joue offers double the pleasure to those who prefer external stimulation to penetration. It features two small heads designed to deliver 2x the pleasure across 30 combinations of vibration speeds and patterns. It’s even waterproof, for the more adventurous types.
4) INA 2
Legend has it that this is the toy to get people into dual stimulators. It’s a relatively powerful, 100% waterproof and features eight pleasure settings for you to choose from. And according to LELO, this is the ideal size vibe to get amateur explorers familiar with themselves. It’s available in three fun colors: lime green, bright orange, and neon purple.
Using FlexiFUN Technology, Miss Bi provides you with a girthy but bendy vibe. So if you’re lookin’ to feel full, grab this thicc toy and get to testing it’s possible 49 combinations. Designed with high-quality silicone, Miss Bi is completely body-safe, 100% waterproof and easy to clean.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.