- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
6 rabbit vibrators for when you need to be quick
Time is of the essence.
When it comes to boudoir accessories, rabbit vibrators are some of the most popular of the bunch. And we’re not surprised, tbh. Here’s why:
- They’re versatile. No matter what spot you prefer, a rabbit vibe can reach it. They’re actually designed to target the clitoris and G-spot at once – hence, the double arm that lends itself nicely to the shape of rabbit ears.
- They’re easy to use. Whether you’re a bashful beginner or the master of masturbation, anyone can use a rabbit vibrator. They’re designed to fit perfectly in the average adult’s hand for maximum control. There are usually one or two buttons that you can use to switch up the speed and pattern – so you can take it slow after hours or choose to squeeze some “me time” in before your next shift.
- They give you options. Not all vibrators come in so many different shapes or sizes. And most don’t do more than just vibrate. Rabbits break all these rules. Some are even designed with two sets of controls – one for each arm. Which allows you to really customize your experience.
So now that you know why people love them, how do you know which one(s) you’ll love? This guide is intended to help you figure that out. Listed below you’ll find the most popular rabbit vibrators available online that also come highly praised by popular sex bloggers (like Cara Sutra, Sunny Megatron, Girly Juice, and Erika Moen).
Best rabbit vibrators you can get online
Unlike other rabbit vibes, this Satisfyer Pro uses pressure wave and touch-free clitoral stimulation to deliver knee-trembling orgasms. The toy is designed with body-safe silicone and an ABS plastic handle, so it’s super easy to clean and can be used with any water-based lube. For our full review, click here.
Price: $52 (regularly $69.50)
2) We-Vibe Nova
If you like to move around a lot while you play, you need a toy that’s going to stay with you. Meet the Nova by We-Vibe. It features a flexible smaller head that contours to your shape and bends with your every move, providing you with constant clitoral contact. There’s also a larger non-flexible arm that you can use for G (or P)-spot stimulation. You can even thrust with it in – which is pretty tough to do with a traditional dual-stim. Additionally, this vibe can be controlled manually via the external buttons or remotely by you or a partner using the We-Vibe app.
This fun take on the traditional rabbit vibe by Je Joue offers double the pleasure to those who prefer external stimulation to penetration. It features two small heads designed to deliver 2x the pleasure across 30 combinations of vibration speeds and patterns. It’s even waterproof, for the more adventurous-types.
Price: $41 (regularly $59)
4) INA 2
Legend has it that this is the toy to get people into dual stimulators. It’s a relatively powerful, 100% waterproof and features eight pleasure settings for you to choose from. And according to LELO, this is the ideal size vibe to get amateur explorers familiar with themselves. It’s available in three fun colors: lime green, bright orange, and neon purple.
These whisper quiet vibes do more than just provide intense pleasure. When set to Intelligent mode, it will whisk you away into another world using an unpredictable pulsating pattern. Designed with body-safe, eco-friendly silicone and ten different patterns (plus Intelligent mode), say hello to your new bathtime bestie.
Price: $38 (regularly $159)
Using FlexiFUN Technology, Miss Bi provides you with a girthy but bendy vibe. So if you’re lookin’ to feel full, grab this thicc toy and get to testing it’s possible 49 combinations. Designed with high-quality silicone, Miss Bi is completely body-safe, 100% waterproof and easy to clean.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.