- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video 1 Year Ago
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
When it comes to shopping for a personal massager, you have more options than just Hitachi. And for some reason, a lot of people don’t know this. Which, if we’re being honest isn’t the worst thing in the world. The magic wand by Hitachi is pretty awesome – it’s body-safe, easy-to-use, and trusted by people of all shapes, sizes, orientations, and genders.
But it’s a little too basic for some – which makes sense as it was and still is marketed as a back massager.
Don’t get me wrong, the two-speed motor will definitely get the job done. But that’s all there is to this bad boy, two speeds. And even though this alone has been enough to ordain it with a lifetime of cult status, others demand more from their sex toys. And that, my friends, is perfectly acceptable too.
So if you’re one of those people, read on for a list of personal massagers that are more up to your speed.
The best personal massager you can get online
This multi-speed, super-charged vibrator is sure to please you until you sparkle and shine. Its bendable head provides you with the flexible massage action where you crave it most. In other words, it’ll have you seeing rainbows.
2) GIGI 2
Although this might be one of the most popular g-spot vibes, the GIGI 2 pretty much tops the list of all sex toy categories. It’s whisper-quiet, rechargeable, fully waterproof, and features eight pleasure settings. Read our full review here.
Reviewers claim this is the most powerful personal massager to ever exist. It’s designed with 28 vibration patterns, a bendable neck, and a silicone form – making it waterproof and body-safe.
It’s no surprise this was crowned the winner of the 2017 Reddot Design Award. It’s sleek and quite frankly, too sexy for its shirt. Designed with high-grade silicone, the O-WAND is body-safe, waterproof and easy to clean. The rechargeable vibe features seven patterns and four speeds and even a travel lock – so you don’t have to worry about it accidentally turning on in your suitcase.
Price: $168 (regularly $250)
5) SMART WAND
Another LELO favorite, the SMART WAND is whisper-quiet and rechargeable without all the cables. It uses ground-breaking technology to automatically increase the intensity in rhythm with your body – which means no fussing around with controls! It’s available in three colors: plum, white, and black.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Upgrade your adult toys with LELO’s big Labor Day sale
- 6 rabbit vibrators for when you need to be quick
- This is everything you need to know about the different types of lube
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.