- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu 9 Months Ago
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
The best personal massagers you can buy from bed
Just because you can’t get to a sex shop doesn’t mean you can’t get off.
When it comes to shopping for a personal massager, you have more options than just Hitachi. And for some reason, a lot of people don’t know this. Which, if we’re being honest isn’t the worst thing in the world. The magic wand by Hitachi is pretty awesome – it’s body-safe, easy-to-use, and trusted by people of all shapes, sizes, orientations, and genders.
But it’s a little too basic for some – which makes sense as it was and still is marketed as a back massager.
Don’t get me wrong, the two-speed motor will definitely get the job done. But that’s all there is to this bad boy, two speeds. And even though this alone has been enough to ordain it with a lifetime of cult status, others demand more from their sex toys. And that, my friends, is perfectly acceptable too.
So if you’re one of those people, read on for a list of personal massagers that are more up to your speed.
The best personal massager you can get online
This multi-speed, super-charged vibrator is sure to please you until you sparkle and shine. Its bendable head provides you with the flexible massage action where you crave it most. In other words, it’ll have you seeing rainbows.
2) GIGI 2
Although this might be one of the most popular g-spot vibes, the GIGI 2 pretty much tops the list of all sex toy categories. It’s whisper-quiet, rechargeable, fully waterproof, and features eight pleasure settings. Read our full review here.
Reviewers claim this is the most powerful personal massager to ever exist. It’s designed with 28 vibration patterns, a bendable neck, and a silicone form – making it waterproof and body-safe.
It’s no surprise this was crowned the winner of the 2017 Reddot Design Award. It’s sleek and quite frankly, too sexy for its shirt. Designed with high-grade silicone, the O-WAND is body-safe, waterproof and easy to clean. The rechargeable vibe features seven patterns and four speeds and even a travel lock – so you don’t have to worry about it accidentally turning on in your suitcase.
Price: $168 (regularly $250)
5) SMART WAND
Another LELO favorite, the SMART WAND is whisper-quiet and rechargeable without all the cables. It uses ground-breaking technology to automatically increase the intensity in rhythm with your body – which means no fussing around with controls! It’s available in three colors: plum, white, and black.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Upgrade your adult toys with LELO’s big Labor Day sale
- 6 rabbit vibrators for when you need to be quick
- This is everything you need to know about the different types of lube
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.