- Student allegedly posted roommate’s ‘missing’ flyer on Instagram before being charged with her murder Monday 11:45 PM
- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
In this day and age of internet dating, there are literally hundreds of online hookup sites for you to choose from. But if you’re busy or travel often, dating is both the first and last thing on your mind. As much as you may crave intimacy, even finding the time to swipe on a profile can be tough–and isn’t the whole point of casual dating that it’s supposed to be fun and stress-free for everyone?
Do online hookup sites actually work?
Enter the age-old question: Do online hookup sites actually work? From what we’ve found, it depends on the site you use and if it offers the type of relationship options you’re looking for (if any at all). If you are aware of the different sites and what they offer, certain sites will perform better for you than others.
|Best Hookup Sites|
|Instant Hookups||Sign Up Now|
|Xpress||Sign Up Now|
|So Naughty||Sign Up Now|
|Adult Friend Finder||Sign Up Now|
|Get It On||Sign Up Now|
So how do you know which online hookup sites actually work? Well, for starters, you check the list below. After skimming a Not Safe for Anyone amount dating site reviews we’ve compiled a list of the sites most likely to get you laid.
The best online hookup sites in 2019
InstantHookups lets you browse for exactly what you want by catering profiles based on your select filters. Specify tall or short, thin or thick, toned or curvy, blond, brunette, redhead, green-eyed, blue-eyed, long-haired, short-haired…the list goes on. You can also get specific on sexual interests such as submissive, dominant, kinky, vanilla, and more InstantHookups. And since the site takes advantage of GPS-based AutoMatch, your potential matches are just a few clicks away.
In addition to casual dating services in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Xpress.com offers users a chance to enhance their interpersonal communication skills AKA “game” by taking quizzes, playing online games, reading advice columns, and interacting within niche communities.
- Is Pornhub Premium worth it?
- The most reliable HD porn sites on the internet
- The best sites for homemade and amateur porn
Opting for a more forward approach, SoNaughty encourages users to “express your sexual desires without any fear of judgment or embarrassment, meet open-minded and sexually adventurous peers, and find the absolute hottest sex of your life.” So if you want to cut the bullshit and get straight to the eXXXcitement, SoNaughty will support your search for fun.
AFF is probably the most well-known online hookup site, and it hosts the world’s largest online sex and swinger community. Not only is connecting with people in your area super simple, but members also receive access to thousands of articles and member blogs devoted to sex, dating, and more.
If you’re looking for online hookup sites like Craigslist, you want GetItOn. GetItOn makes it super simple to find what you want by making the registration process incredibly detailed. I guess they live by the motto if you’re going to do something right, you should just do it yourself. GetItOn.com dem0nstrates that by having members offer up every detail regarding their fantasy sex life before even allowing them to browse through potential matches. Which saves you time in the long run, since your dating profile makes what you’re looking for very clear.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here are all the different ways you can use a vibrator
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons
- 10 adult toys that will redefine your sex life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.