- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
- Pet owners mourn Grumpy Cat with photos of their own grumpy pets Friday 4:41 PM
It’s like wearing nothing at all!
You’re a smartie who always practices safe sex, as you should! Playing it safe shouldn’t weigh you down, though. Here are some of the best-feeling condoms around.
Yes, these condoms will help prevent STDs and babies from happening. But they don’t sacrifice safety for coziness. You get the best of both worlds with each of these. Best of all, they’re as affordable as the ones you buy at your local drug store. You know, the ones you ring up at the checkout line with a beet red shame face. Get a discreet package sent to your door instead! Online condom shopping: got to love it, brother.
Best feeling condoms you can buy online
These non-latex lubricated condoms are made for those with latex sensitivity. Because they’re made from Skynfeel, a non-latex material, you’ll barely feel a noticeable difference once you slip them on. The natural feel mimics that skin-to-skin sensation. Like all great condoms, they come lubricated.
These condoms look a little strange but don’t let that scare you (or your partner, for that matter). The hexagonal pattern looks a little sci-fi, but the thin plates have serious benefits. Not only do they maximize your partner’s pleasure, but they ensure a strong, yet natural fit. Most importantly the structure decreases the chance of tears and contains them on the off chance that they occur.
From the makers of Crown and Beyond Seven, Okamoto Zero Zero Four are so thin they’re nearly microscopic. Each sheath is 0.04 mm, creating a condom that’s both ultra snug and super comfortable. It feels as if you’re not wearing one. Worry not: you are wearing one, and it comes with all the protection of your run-of-the-mill rubber.
Unsure what snug condoms you want to use? There’s so many to choose from, and you and your partner’s tastes are likely ever changing. Don’t commit to an economy pack until you find one that feels right. This pack comes with four different brands including LifeStyles Snugger Fit, Caution Wear Iron Grip, and Crown and Crown Colors condoms. Try them out and fall in love with a new favorite.
Trojan is perhaps the most ubiquitous name in the condom game. The XOXO Thin Softouch condoms allow you to feel more of your partner, and for your partner to feel more of you. The aloe-infused lubricant adds a luxurious feel that will only enhance intimacy. There’s even a mini travel pack. It holds up to two condoms so you can carry them everywhere without anyone knowing. Ooh. Sneaky.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 10 porn stars people can’t stop Googling
- 10 couple toys that will make your sex life explosive
- 5 of the best places to find swimsuits for plus size women
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.