- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis 3 Years Ago
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs 3 Years Ago
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
7 chic bags for charging on the go
Tech hasn’t always been so fashion-friendly.
Portable battery chargers are a gift from the technology gods.
Tech hasn’t always been so fashion-friendly, especially for women. However inventions like the Mighty Purse, as well as others, give us hope that more essential accessories like handbags will be modernized, functional and easy on the eyes.
These trendy bags and clutches will tote your things, and keep you plugged in, so you can get back to working or playing.
Leather bags don’t come cheap, but this one is more than just quality material. It comes with a fully built-in charging system made custom by Poros that replenishes your phone’s battery life six times on a single charge. Plus, it doesn’t require the adapters that many charging handbags and wallets require.
Price on Amazon: $269
This clutch is chic enough on its own, but the high-capacity 4000mAh rechargeable battery makes it a steal in practicality alone. The USB battery can charge any device with a USB cord. Plus, you get various straps to swap out the bag from clutch, to wristlet, to crossbody bag.
Price on Amazon: $24.99
Need more room for your stuff? This tote bag can fit all your important daily items, while still keeping your devices charged, thanks to a smaller clutch inside with the rechargeable battery.
For those who prefer a smaller bag that’s a little more hands or wrist free, Chic Buds’ crossbody collection contains a rechargeable USB-compatible battery that’s also removable, in case you decide to switch bags. It comes in 13 fun colors.
Price on Amazon: $69.99
Store your laptop, a tablet, cords, devices and other belongings in Tutilo’s roomy bag. The portable battery is compatible with USB cables and can charge your phone 1.5 times.
What’s great about this leather purse is the clutch is removable from the purse., so it’s like you’re getting two bags for the price of one. It features a 2500 mAH battery pack that can charge any device.
Price on Amazon: $99.95
When you need to travel lightly, this clutch is your best friend. It will replenish your phone’s battery once on a single charge, and contains room for your important cards and a few small accessories.
Price on Amazon: $45.95
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Up your eye makeup game with this 7-piece brush kit
- Power your phone on the go with a power bank that looks like a precious kitty
- Be nice to your face with these wine-scented exfoliating pads from Korea
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Photo via Amazon
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.