- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Tech hasn’t always been so fashion-friendly.
Portable battery chargers are a gift from the technology gods.
Tech hasn’t always been so fashion-friendly, especially for women. However inventions like the Mighty Purse, as well as others, give us hope that more essential accessories like handbags will be modernized, functional and easy on the eyes.
These trendy bags and clutches will tote your things, and keep you plugged in, so you can get back to working or playing.
Leather bags don’t come cheap, but this one is more than just quality material. It comes with a fully built-in charging system made custom by Poros that replenishes your phone’s battery life six times on a single charge. Plus, it doesn’t require the adapters that many charging handbags and wallets require.
Price on Amazon: $269
This clutch is chic enough on its own, but the high-capacity 4000mAh rechargeable battery makes it a steal in practicality alone. The USB battery can charge any device with a USB cord. Plus, you get various straps to swap out the bag from clutch, to wristlet, to crossbody bag.
Price on Amazon: $24.99
Need more room for your stuff? This tote bag can fit all your important daily items, while still keeping your devices charged, thanks to a smaller clutch inside with the rechargeable battery.
For those who prefer a smaller bag that’s a little more hands or wrist free, Chic Buds’ crossbody collection contains a rechargeable USB-compatible battery that’s also removable, in case you decide to switch bags. It comes in 13 fun colors.
Price on Amazon: $69.99
Store your laptop, a tablet, cords, devices and other belongings in Tutilo’s roomy bag. The portable battery is compatible with USB cables and can charge your phone 1.5 times.
What’s great about this leather purse is the clutch is removable from the purse., so it’s like you’re getting two bags for the price of one. It features a 2500 mAH battery pack that can charge any device.
Price on Amazon: $99.95
When you need to travel lightly, this clutch is your best friend. It will replenish your phone’s battery once on a single charge, and contains room for your important cards and a few small accessories.
Price on Amazon: $45.95
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Up your eye makeup game with this 7-piece brush kit
- Power your phone on the go with a power bank that looks like a precious kitty
- Be nice to your face with these wine-scented exfoliating pads from Korea
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Photo via Amazon
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.