- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 2 Years Ago
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Today 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Today 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Today 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Today 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Today 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Today 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
- New Facebook Messenger scam tricks people into thinking they donated to ISIS Today 10:26 AM
Fix your busted skin with this best-selling blackhead remover mask
Bonus: it’s over 40 percent off.
If you’re sick of irritated skin, blackheads and acne caused by dirt, sweat, oil and air impurities, this blackhead removal mask from ToullGo might be your simple fix.
The face mask uses activated charcoal to deeply cleanse your entire face, removing any impurities and clogged pores. Wearing the mask for thirty minutes once a week helps regulate oil secretion, skin quality and even repair damaged skin. Reviewers who used the product said it noticeably improved the look and feel of their skin after just a few uses.
This blackhead removal face mask usually retails for $20.99 but is on sale for a limited time through Amazon for just $11.99. Get clearer skin and save 40 percent off the price while you’re at it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- The Voting Game takes on the personality of the people you play it with
- Update your spring wardrobe with 50 percent off designer denim today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.