- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ 3 Years Ago
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered 3 Years Ago
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense 3 Years Ago
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme 3 Years Ago
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ 3 Years Ago
- Taylor Swift’s distress call reignites fight with Scooter Braun and former label Today 12:16 PM
- How to disable autoplay for previews and trailers on Disney+ Today 12:10 PM
- Trump accused of witness intimidation for tweets during impeachment hearing Today 11:48 AM
- Roger Stone convicted Today 11:34 AM
- FCC to replace comment system that got spammed during net neutrality fight Today 11:31 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama live in Concacaf Nations League Today 11:05 AM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada live in the Concacaf Nations League rematch Today 10:52 AM
- Dave Rubin freaks out over hoax that he didn’t eat this steak Today 10:37 AM
- 20 ugly sweaters that’ll make your spirits bright Today 10:32 AM
- A beginner’s guide to Mandalorians in the ‘Star Wars’ universe Today 10:02 AM
If you’re sick of irritated skin, blackheads and acne caused by dirt, sweat, oil and air impurities, this blackhead removal mask from ToullGo might be your simple fix.
The face mask uses activated charcoal to deeply cleanse your entire face, removing any impurities and clogged pores. Wearing the mask for thirty minutes once a week helps regulate oil secretion, skin quality and even repair damaged skin. Reviewers who used the product said it noticeably improved the look and feel of their skin after just a few uses.
This blackhead removal face mask usually retails for $20.99 but is on sale for a limited time through Amazon for just $11.99. Get clearer skin and save 40 percent off the price while you’re at it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- The Voting Game takes on the personality of the people you play it with
- Update your spring wardrobe with 50 percent off designer denim today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.