- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X 2 Years Ago
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish 2 Years Ago
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ 2 Years Ago
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
Fix your busted skin with this best-selling blackhead remover mask
Bonus: it’s over 40 percent off.
If you’re sick of irritated skin, blackheads and acne caused by dirt, sweat, oil and air impurities, this blackhead removal mask from ToullGo might be your simple fix.
The face mask uses activated charcoal to deeply cleanse your entire face, removing any impurities and clogged pores. Wearing the mask for thirty minutes once a week helps regulate oil secretion, skin quality and even repair damaged skin. Reviewers who used the product said it noticeably improved the look and feel of their skin after just a few uses.
This blackhead removal face mask usually retails for $20.99 but is on sale for a limited time through Amazon for just $11.99. Get clearer skin and save 40 percent off the price while you’re at it!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- The Voting Game takes on the personality of the people you play it with
- Update your spring wardrobe with 50 percent off designer denim today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.