- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it 12 Months Ago
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead 12 Months Ago
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni 12 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Today 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Today 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
Tangle-free travel is possible.
As far as inconveniences go, having your laptop charger engulf your headphones is one of the worst. But, fear knot (see what we did there). There’s a way to keep all your tech in one place without it becoming a tangled mess – meet the BentoStack, the electronics organizer of your techie dreams!
Inspired by the modern Japanese lunchbox, BentoStack is a delightful storage case designed specifically to hold Apple accessories for travel and workspace organization. It features four adjustable compartment dividers, a larger bottom compartment, and two silicone straps. The stackable design allows you to easily organize electronics and pack them up with ease when you’re hitting the road – making it a must-have travel accessory for pretty much everyone.
The BentoStack is available in three colors: space grey, rose gold, and silver. And is on sale for just over $40 through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These wireless earbuds are like Apple AirPods, but affordable
- 12 must-have travel accessories for anyone with kids
- This natural wood iPhone dock perfectly pairs practicality with panache
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.