- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
Tangle-free travel is possible.
As far as inconveniences go, having your laptop charger engulf your headphones is one of the worst. But, fear knot (see what we did there). There’s a way to keep all your tech in one place without it becoming a tangled mess – meet the BentoStack, the electronics organizer of your techie dreams!
Inspired by the modern Japanese lunchbox, BentoStack is a delightful storage case designed specifically to hold Apple accessories for travel and workspace organization. It features four adjustable compartment dividers, a larger bottom compartment, and two silicone straps. The stackable design allows you to easily organize electronics and pack them up with ease when you’re hitting the road – making it a must-have travel accessory for pretty much everyone.
The BentoStack is available in three colors: space grey, rose gold, and silver. And is on sale for just over $40 through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These wireless earbuds are like Apple AirPods, but affordable
- 12 must-have travel accessories for anyone with kids
- This natural wood iPhone dock perfectly pairs practicality with panache
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.