- Did Muslims on Twitter already figure out the twist ending to Netflix’s ‘Messiah’? 2 Years Ago
- How ‘Knives Out’ costume designer Jenny Eagan crafted the coziest film of 2019 Today 11:30 AM
- Photo of Uber office bathrooms renews concerns about treatment of drivers Today 11:29 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Holiday Rush’ is a fun Christmas movie to unwrap and forget Today 11:28 AM
- Tom Holland on the ‘drunk’ phone call that led to Spider-Man staying in the MCU Today 10:47 AM
- Artist banned from Twitch for drawing Alinity Divine’s dog sniffing her butt Today 10:13 AM
- Republicans are still angry over a Barron Trump impeachment joke Today 9:12 AM
- Pelosi calls for House to proceed with impeachment against Trump Today 8:51 AM
- Justin Timberlake posts apology amid cheating rumor Today 7:51 AM
- ‘The Expanse’ makes a triumphant return with season 4 Today 6:30 AM
- ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ is a disappointing sequel Today 5:00 AM
- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
Interested in becoming a web developer? It’s important to understand the language of coding to get the job done. This beginner’s guide to web development from Udemy is here to help.
This course to HTML and CSS teaches what you need to start building websites from scratch. Learn the language of HTML and CSS, ID selectors, the foundations of coding and styling and more. The course contains more than 77 lectures and over eight hours of content. Write code and build your portfolio starting on day one.
Whether you’re looking to pursue a career in web design or want to customize your blog, this course can help. This beginner’s guide to web development usually retails for $145.00. Get it now for just $15.oo for a limited time.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
- Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
- The ‘Wonder Woman’ Barbie dolls are better than anyone could imagine
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.