- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view 3 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
The verdict is in: there’s nothing more relaxing than a beer while you shower. But now there’s something slightly cooler than the traditional shower beer. It’s called beer-infused soap (yeah, that’s really a thing). And it’s because beer is for more than just relaxin’ after a day of hard work.
Beer, surprisingly enough, is actually beneficial for your skin. The elements found in beer are scientifically proven to contain therapeutic properties. Among these, beer helps maintain a healthy pH level and even fights off acne. But in reality, who would want to pour beer all over themselves in the name of skincare? Alcohol makes for some pretty stenchy suds.
Well, that was the case until Duke Cannon developed the Big Ass Beer Soap. Which is exactly what it sounds like: a big ass bar of beer-infused soap. It contains all the beneficial properties of beer, without all the stank. Instead, the beer soap smells like the memories of summer, also known as sandalwood.
To make matters even better, a portion of the proceeds for this soap benefit United States Veterans. The 10-ounce bar is available through BoxLunch for just under $8 (regularly $10).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- How to save your skin from roasting in the summer sun
- These BoJack Horseman Funkos are perfect for anyone who thinks life’s a drag
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.