- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Wednesday 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Wednesday 2:07 PM
The verdict is in: there’s nothing more relaxing than a beer while you shower. But now there’s something slightly cooler than the traditional shower beer. It’s called beer-infused soap (yeah, that’s really a thing). And it’s because beer is for more than just relaxin’ after a day of hard work.
Beer, surprisingly enough, is actually beneficial for your skin. The elements found in beer are scientifically proven to contain therapeutic properties. Among these, beer helps maintain a healthy pH level and even fights off acne. But in reality, who would want to pour beer all over themselves in the name of skincare? Alcohol makes for some pretty stenchy suds.
Well, that was the case until Duke Cannon developed the Big Ass Beer Soap. Which is exactly what it sounds like: a big ass bar of beer-infused soap. It contains all the beneficial properties of beer, without all the stank. Instead, the beer soap smells like the memories of summer, also known as sandalwood.
To make matters even better, a portion of the proceeds for this soap benefit United States Veterans. The 10-ounce bar is available through BoxLunch for just under $8 (regularly $10).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- How to save your skin from roasting in the summer sun
- These BoJack Horseman Funkos are perfect for anyone who thinks life’s a drag
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.