- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
If you’re one of those people who gets super paranoid about the possibility of people returning your gifts, we feel you.
The plot especially thickens when you don’t know someone really well and still somehow have to make their special day marginally better with a present. The typical adult quick fix gift is alcohol, but if you want to buy something a little more outside the box, you don’t have to venture too far.
The beer bottle puzzle holds someone’s 12 ounce beer (or whatever they sell in bottles these days) captive until they can solve it. It’s simple and aesthetically pleasing enough to blend in at any type of get together – unlike most of the hideous clothes well-meaning relatives bought you for Christmas.
Instructions on how to secure the bottle inside of the puzzle are provided, but you’re on your own from there. That being said, it’s probably best to play this as close the beginning of the night as possible.
For $19.50, you don’t even have to splurge on your casual friends to make them love you forever.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.