- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event 3 Years Ago
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ 3 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit 3 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones 3 Years Ago
- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance 3 Years Ago
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook Today 11:33 AM
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet Today 9:16 AM
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ Today 9:10 AM
If you’re one of those people who gets super paranoid about the possibility of people returning your gifts, we feel you.
The plot especially thickens when you don’t know someone really well and still somehow have to make their special day marginally better with a present. The typical adult quick fix gift is alcohol, but if you want to buy something a little more outside the box, you don’t have to venture too far.
The beer bottle puzzle holds someone’s 12 ounce beer (or whatever they sell in bottles these days) captive until they can solve it. It’s simple and aesthetically pleasing enough to blend in at any type of get together – unlike most of the hideous clothes well-meaning relatives bought you for Christmas.
Instructions on how to secure the bottle inside of the puzzle are provided, but you’re on your own from there. That being said, it’s probably best to play this as close the beginning of the night as possible.
For $19.50, you don’t even have to splurge on your casual friends to make them love you forever.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.