- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream 3 Years Ago
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
To have and to hold, and to keep your beer cold.
Barbecue season equals backyard drinking season. But when you’re playing cornhole or manning the grill, keeping track of your beer is tricky.
The solution: A belt specifically for your favorite six pack. This cotton strap is adjustable and fits up to a size 50 waist. It’s perfect for camping, fishing, cooking, and tailgating. Heck, wear it while you do yardwork.
Not a fan of belts? We’ve picked out 13 of the coolest beer koozies the Internet has to offer. Order your faves while supplies last.
Price on Amazon: $6.95
Price on Amazon: $7.99
Price on Etsy: $4.95
Price on Etsy: $4.00
Price on Etsy: $7.50
Price on Amazon: $16.99
Price on Etsy: $4.99
Price on Etsy: $7.25
Price on Etsy: $10.00
Price on Amazon: $9.89
Price on Etsy: $5.00
Price on Etsy: $7.50
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.