- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
To have and to hold, and to keep your beer cold.
Barbecue season equals backyard drinking season. But when you’re playing cornhole or manning the grill, keeping track of your beer is tricky.
The solution: A belt specifically for your favorite six pack. This cotton strap is adjustable and fits up to a size 50 waist. It’s perfect for camping, fishing, cooking, and tailgating. Heck, wear it while you do yardwork.
Not a fan of belts? We’ve picked out 13 of the coolest beer koozies the Internet has to offer. Order your faves while supplies last.
Price on Amazon: $6.95
Price on Amazon: $7.99
Price on Etsy: $4.95
Price on Etsy: $4.00
Price on Etsy: $7.50
Price on Amazon: $16.99
Price on Etsy: $4.99
Price on Etsy: $7.25
Price on Etsy: $10.00
Price on Amazon: $9.89
Price on Etsy: $5.00
Price on Etsy: $7.50
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.