- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
Barbecue season equals backyard drinking season. But when you’re playing cornhole or manning the grill, keeping track of your beer is tricky.
The solution: A belt specifically for your favorite six pack. This cotton strap is adjustable and fits up to a size 50 waist. It’s perfect for camping, fishing, cooking, and tailgating. Heck, wear it while you do yardwork.
Not a fan of belts? We’ve picked out 13 of the coolest beer koozies the Internet has to offer. Order your faves while supplies last.
Price on Amazon: $6.95
Price on Amazon: $7.99
Price on Etsy: $4.95
Price on Etsy: $4.00
Price on Etsy: $7.50
Price on Amazon: $16.99
Price on Etsy: $4.99
Price on Etsy: $7.25
Price on Etsy: $10.00
Price on Amazon: $9.89
Price on Etsy: $5.00
Price on Etsy: $7.50
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.