- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Today 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
To have and to hold, and to keep your beer cold.
Barbecue season equals backyard drinking season. But when you’re playing cornhole or manning the grill, keeping track of your beer is tricky.
The solution: A belt specifically for your favorite six pack. This cotton strap is adjustable and fits up to a size 50 waist. It’s perfect for camping, fishing, cooking, and tailgating. Heck, wear it while you do yardwork.
Not a fan of belts? We’ve picked out 13 of the coolest beer koozies the Internet has to offer. Order your faves while supplies last.
Price on Amazon: $6.95
Price on Amazon: $7.99
Price on Etsy: $4.95
Price on Etsy: $4.00
Price on Etsy: $7.50
Price on Amazon: $16.99
Price on Etsy: $4.99
Price on Etsy: $7.25
Price on Etsy: $10.00
Price on Amazon: $9.89
Price on Etsy: $5.00
Price on Etsy: $7.50
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.