- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech 3 Years Ago
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members 3 Years Ago
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis 3 Years Ago
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
The release of the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson is just around the corner, and we’re wearing our voices thin practicing “Be Our Guest” in time for the big debut.
With any movie release comes merch, and these figures from Funko’s Dorbz line really captured our hearts. Not only are there basic versions of Belle and Beast in different looks, there’s also an exclusive version of Beast only available through Entertainment Earth.
Belle comes in both her peasant clothing and her trademark yellow gown for $8.99. There’s also a rare chase version of her in her village outfit, but you’ll have to look for that one in stores or fork over $34, as she is much more rare.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get a full set of makeup brushes for less than $10
- Amazon’s beauty box deals basically pay you to sample products
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.