- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ 2 Years Ago
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign 2 Years Ago
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
These Beauty & The Beast figures from Dorbz are – well, adorable
And they’re only three inches high! So cute!
The release of the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson is just around the corner, and we’re wearing our voices thin practicing “Be Our Guest” in time for the big debut.
With any movie release comes merch, and these figures from Funko’s Dorbz line really captured our hearts. Not only are there basic versions of Belle and Beast in different looks, there’s also an exclusive version of Beast only available through Entertainment Earth.
Belle comes in both her peasant clothing and her trademark yellow gown for $8.99. There’s also a rare chase version of her in her village outfit, but you’ll have to look for that one in stores or fork over $34, as she is much more rare.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get a full set of makeup brushes for less than $10
- Amazon’s beauty box deals basically pay you to sample products
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.