- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram 2 Years Ago
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Today 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Today 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Today 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
These Beauty & The Beast figures from Dorbz are – well, adorable
And they’re only three inches high! So cute!
The release of the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson is just around the corner, and we’re wearing our voices thin practicing “Be Our Guest” in time for the big debut.
With any movie release comes merch, and these figures from Funko’s Dorbz line really captured our hearts. Not only are there basic versions of Belle and Beast in different looks, there’s also an exclusive version of Beast only available through Entertainment Earth.
Belle comes in both her peasant clothing and her trademark yellow gown for $8.99. There’s also a rare chase version of her in her village outfit, but you’ll have to look for that one in stores or fork over $34, as she is much more rare.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get a full set of makeup brushes for less than $10
- Amazon’s beauty box deals basically pay you to sample products
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.