- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk 2 Years Ago
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car 2 Years Ago
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Today 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Today 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Today 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Today 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
This belongs under every single Christmas tree.
It’s been well over a year since The Force Awakens introduced a whole new lineup of sweet merch, and the hottest toy to come out of it all is still Sphero’s BB-8 robot. (Sorry, Chewbacca mom.)
Sphero’s version of BB-8 moves through an app on your phone, but it’s much more sophisticated than your average remote-control robot. But to start, he can fly 4.5 mph at a 100-foot range.
This toy has an adaptive personality that changes over time as you play. It records and projects holograms, and, just like you, reacts to Star Wars movies with a bunch of excited sounds when they play.
BB-8 now even has a companion smartwarch. Sphero recently introduced the Star Wars Force band, which controls BB-8 without your phone—like a real Jedi.
A toy this high-tech normally costs $149.99, but you can get one for $50 off while this deal or supplies last. This is a hot holiday item, so it will likely sell out quickly at this price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Cyber Monday toy sale gives Santa a run for his money
- The PlayStation 4 Uncharted bundle is down to just $212
- Final Fantasy XV is 20 percent off on Amazon, and you get exclusive DLC
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.