- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
Most jackets just keep you warm and offer a few pockets for your stuff. But the BauBax does much more (in the words of Queen Bey, we don’t think you’re ready for this jelly).
The BauBax has 15 unique, travel-ready features aside from a jacket’s standard capabilities (warming, comfortable and stylish to boot). So, it’s pretty easy to see why it’s the most crowdfunded apparel product in history (it raised more than $9 million).
For those of you who have trouble sleeping during travel, it’s got you covered. It features a built-in inflatable neck pillow (that inflates within two seconds and deflates in one press) and an eye mask inside the detachable hood. You know, so you can easily shut out the rest of the world.
Cold from the AC blasting on the plane? No worries: built-in gloves that slide out of the sleeves, a hand-warming pocket and a pocket to carry your BauBax Blanket (sold separately) will keep you warm and cozy on the go. And speaking of pockets, this travel coat kicks other utility jackets to the curb. There are built-in earphone holders to keep your cords untangled and ready for instant use, a koozie drink pocket to not just hold your beverage, but also keep it cold (or hot, depending) and a 10-inch tablet pocket so you can free up space in your carry-on. It also boasts a smartphone pocket (for obvious reasons), a sunglasses pocket to protect your shades when you’re on-the-go, and a passport pocket for quick access to your boarding pass and ID.
Other features (yes, there’s still more) include a built-in microfiber cloth to clean your screen and glasses and a zipper that doubles as a pen or stylus.
No matter your preferred jacket style, there’s a BauBax to suit you. It comes in the following colors and models:
- Sweatshirt (black, blue, charcoal) in men’s and women’s sizes;
- Bomber jacket (black, blue, red) in men’s and women’s sizes;
- Blazer (black, navy) in men’s and women’s sizes;
- Windbreaker (blue, black, red) in men’s and women’s sizes.
All styles are currently more than 40 percent off. Right now, you can get the world’s best travel jacket — a.k.a the BauBax — starting at just $109.99 from the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These travel bags are like airbags for your wine bottles
- Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
- 21 party games that deserve a spot at the dinner table this holiday season
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.