- How to make calls on Google Home 1 Year Ago
- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
I am darkness. I am the night. I AM ADORABLE.
Times are bleak, and the crime-ridden streets of Gotham need a better kind of hero. One that’s unfathomably cute as this Batman Nendoroid.
This is easily Bruce Wayne at his cutest. From boot to cowl, this Nendoroid is poised to strike fear into the hearts of villains everywhere. Prop him up on his stand, or arm him for battle with his Batarang and grapple gun. There’s even a Batsignal should you need to call upon him. Plus, his cape wraps around him, should he decide to treat himself to a cozy night in.
Best of all, this Nendoroid is 62% off the retail price. This Batman Nendoroid is available on Amazon for $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Welcome guests and challengers alike with this Boss Key doormat
- Each of these Disney chibi plushes are pure movie magic
- Celebrate the release of Black Panther with this tracker and wallet combo
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.