- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
I am darkness. I am the night. I AM ADORABLE.
Times are bleak, and the crime-ridden streets of Gotham need a better kind of hero. One that’s unfathomably cute as this Batman Nendoroid.
This is easily Bruce Wayne at his cutest. From boot to cowl, this Nendoroid is poised to strike fear into the hearts of villains everywhere. Prop him up on his stand, or arm him for battle with his Batarang and grapple gun. There’s even a Batsignal should you need to call upon him. Plus, his cape wraps around him, should he decide to treat himself to a cozy night in.
Best of all, this Nendoroid is 62% off the retail price. This Batman Nendoroid is available on Amazon for $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Welcome guests and challengers alike with this Boss Key doormat
- Each of these Disney chibi plushes are pure movie magic
- Celebrate the release of Black Panther with this tracker and wallet combo
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.