- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard 2 Years Ago
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition 2 Years Ago
- Why everyone is debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? 2 Years Ago
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half Today 6:30 AM
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from the impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
Times are bleak, and the crime-ridden streets of Gotham need a better kind of hero. One that’s unfathomably cute as this Batman Nendoroid.
This is easily Bruce Wayne at his cutest. From boot to cowl, this Nendoroid is poised to strike fear into the hearts of villains everywhere. Prop him up on his stand, or arm him for battle with his Batarang and grapple gun. There’s even a Batsignal should you need to call upon him. Plus, his cape wraps around him, should he decide to treat himself to a cozy night in.
Best of all, this Nendoroid is 62% off the retail price. This Batman Nendoroid is available on Amazon for $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Welcome guests and challengers alike with this Boss Key doormat
- Each of these Disney chibi plushes are pure movie magic
- Celebrate the release of Black Panther with this tracker and wallet combo
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.