- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
We all wish we could do it – change our lives for the better just by wrinkling our nose, that is. Unfortunately, we haven’t been bewitched. But that doesn’t mean we can’t use a little magic to uplift ourselves, our outlooks and our lives. All you need is some faith, dedication, and Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven.
The self-help book features DIY projects, rituals, and spells along with fun historical sidebars that help mesh trusted traditions with modern witchy lifestyles. Need some more stamina? Just whip up one of the many potions highlighted in the book. Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven is broken up into seven chapters. It starts with an introduction into basic witchery but goes as far as to teach you how to read tea leaves!
Additionally, the guide is on sale through Amazon. Usually $15.99, you can grab it for just $9.95. So grab your broom, a couple of your best witches and start summoning some positivity!
Disclosure: Jaya Saxena and Jess Zimmerman are former staff writers for the Daily Dot.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your witch aesthetic with this black magic messenger bag
- This hanging bat key hook will nail your ‘Addams Family’ aesthetic
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.