- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well 1 Year Ago
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk 1 Year Ago
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again 1 Year Ago
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign 1 Year Ago
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Today 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Today 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Today 8:58 AM
- CBS All Access now offers a month for free—just in time for March Madness Today 8:39 AM
- The Apex Legends: season 1 battle pass is finally here—and there’s a lot to unpack Today 8:38 AM
- Woodstock 50 lineup, rumored ticket prices leave fans on Twitter fuming Today 8:18 AM
- How to stream ‘Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- As followers get more violent, should 8chan ban QAnon? Today 6:30 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on DirecTV Now Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Hulu’s ‘The Act’ for free Today 5:00 AM
- Devin Nunes’ lawsuit with Twitter over parody accounts inspires more parody accounts Tuesday 7:53 PM
‘Basic Witches’ is the ultimate guide to mastering positive witchcraft
All you need is a bit of practical magic to turn your life around!
We all wish we could do it – change our lives for the better just by wrinkling our nose, that is. Unfortunately, we haven’t been bewitched. But that doesn’t mean we can’t use a little magic to uplift ourselves, our outlooks and our lives. All you need is some faith, dedication and Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven.
The self-help book features DIY projects, rituals, and spells along with fun historical sidebars that help mesh trusted traditions with modern witchy lifestyles. Need some more stamina? Just whip up one of the many potions highlighted in the book. Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven is broken up into seven chapters. It starts with an introduction into basic witchery but goes as far as to teaching you how to read tea leaves!
Additionally, the guide is on sale through Amazon. Usually $15.99, you can grab it for just over $12. So grab your broom, a couple of your best witches and start summoning some positivity!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your witch aesthetic with this black magic messenger bag
- This hanging bat key hook will nail your ‘Addams Family’ aesthetic
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.