- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
We all wish we could do it – change our lives for the better just by wrinkling our nose, that is. Unfortunately, we haven’t been bewitched. But that doesn’t mean we can’t use a little magic to uplift ourselves, our outlooks and our lives. All you need is some faith, dedication, and Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven.
The self-help book features DIY projects, rituals, and spells along with fun historical sidebars that help mesh trusted traditions with modern witchy lifestyles. Need some more stamina? Just whip up one of the many potions highlighted in the book. Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven is broken up into seven chapters. It starts with an introduction into basic witchery but goes as far as to teach you how to read tea leaves!
Additionally, the guide is on sale through Amazon. Usually $15.99, you can grab it for just $9.95. So grab your broom, a couple of your best witches and start summoning some positivity!
Disclosure: Jaya Saxena and Jess Zimmerman are former staff writers for the Daily Dot.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your witch aesthetic with this black magic messenger bag
- This hanging bat key hook will nail your ‘Addams Family’ aesthetic
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.