- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Friday 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Friday 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Friday 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Friday 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Friday 1:52 PM
- Instagram is hiding likes globally and searching for a ‘well-being’ product researcher Friday 1:42 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ Friday 12:54 PM
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered Friday 12:51 PM
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense Friday 12:49 PM
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme Friday 12:35 PM
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ Friday 12:33 PM
We all wish we could do it – change our lives for the better just by wrinkling our nose, that is. Unfortunately, we haven’t been bewitched. But that doesn’t mean we can’t use a little magic to uplift ourselves, our outlooks and our lives. All you need is some faith, dedication, and Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven.
The self-help book features DIY projects, rituals, and spells along with fun historical sidebars that help mesh trusted traditions with modern witchy lifestyles. Need some more stamina? Just whip up one of the many potions highlighted in the book. Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven is broken up into seven chapters. It starts with an introduction into basic witchery but goes as far as to teach you how to read tea leaves!
Additionally, the guide is on sale through Amazon. Usually $15.99, you can grab it for just $9.95. So grab your broom, a couple of your best witches and start summoning some positivity!
Disclosure: Jaya Saxena and Jess Zimmerman are former staff writers for the Daily Dot.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your witch aesthetic with this black magic messenger bag
- This hanging bat key hook will nail your ‘Addams Family’ aesthetic
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.