- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
‘Basic Witches’ is the ultimate guide to mastering positive witchcraft
All you need is a bit of practical magic to turn your life around!
We all wish we could do it – change our lives for the better just by wrinkling our nose, that is. Unfortunately, we haven’t been bewitched. But that doesn’t mean we can’t use a little magic to uplift ourselves, our outlooks and our lives. All you need is some faith, dedication and Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven.
The self-help book features DIY projects, rituals, and spells along with fun historical sidebars that help mesh trusted traditions with modern witchy lifestyles. Need some more stamina? Just whip up one of the many potions highlighted in the book. Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama and Raise Hell with Your Coven is broken up into seven chapters. It starts with an introduction into basic witchery but goes as far as to teaching you how to read tea leaves!
Additionally, the guide is on sale through Amazon. Usually $15.99, you can grab it for just over $12. So grab your broom, a couple of your best witches and start summoning some positivity!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your witch aesthetic with this black magic messenger bag
- This hanging bat key hook will nail your ‘Addams Family’ aesthetic
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.