- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware 6 Months Ago
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Today 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Today 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Today 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Today 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Today 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Today 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Today 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
Treat the Max in your life with BarkBox’s limited edition Grinch Box
The Grinch doesn’t hate Christmas, just people.
Presented by BarkBox
As children, we were taught to loathe the Grinch, but as adults, we can relate to his grouchy demeanor. He’s just misunderstood–he doesn’t hate the Christmas spirit, just people. And TBH, as dog lovers, we get it…animals are way cooler than people! So when we heard BarkBox had plans to release a limited edition Grinch-themed Box we couldn’t wait to tell you.
In honor of the release of Illumination’s 2018 adaptation of The Grinch, BarkBox designed a bunch of goodies for the Max in your life. This special collection doesn’t skimp out on the good presents. In fact, we wouldn’t be surprised if the box was stuffed with more trinkets than your stocking ever was.
New to BarkBox? Here’s how it works: You tell BarkBox a little about your dog, and then your first box ships immediately (always free shipping). And voila: playtime! Since BarkBox designs its toys and treats around a new theme each month, you’ll never get the same thing twice.
Each box contains two exciting toys, two full-sized bags of treats that are free of wheat, soy and corn, and a tasty chew. Each box is valued at over $40 (near double the price of the $22/month basic subscription!).
In the Grinch Box, you’ll find two all-natural bags of treats (pork and chicken) and a turkey chew to keep your pup’s jaws busy.
The box also contains two delightful toys (such as the Grinch himself) and a wearable antler toy to turn your dog into Max!
Subscribe to BarkBox today to receive the limited edition Grinch Box. If you really want to grow your heart three sizes, share an image of your dog wearing Max’s Antler and tag #Maxforgood, and BarkBox will donate a portion of their proceeds to working dogs across the country.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.