- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism 4 Months Ago
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ 4 Months Ago
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content 4 Months Ago
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Today 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Today 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Today 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Today 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Today 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Today 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Today 11:32 AM
- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies Today 11:09 AM
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Today 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Today 10:25 AM
- Lori Loughlin reportedly dropped from ‘Fuller House’ final season Today 10:10 AM
- The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition is a true treasure Today 10:00 AM
Treat the Max in your life with BarkBox’s limited edition Grinch Box
The Grinch doesn’t hate Christmas, just people.
Presented by BarkBox
As children, we were taught to loathe the Grinch, but as adults, we can relate to his grouchy demeanor. He’s just misunderstood–he doesn’t hate the Christmas spirit, just people. And TBH, as dog lovers, we get it…animals are way cooler than people! So when we heard BarkBox had plans to release a limited edition Grinch-themed Box we couldn’t wait to tell you.
In honor of the release of Illumination’s 2018 adaptation of The Grinch, BarkBox designed a bunch of goodies for the Max in your life. This special collection doesn’t skimp out on the good presents. In fact, we wouldn’t be surprised if the box was stuffed with more trinkets than your stocking ever was.
New to BarkBox? Here’s how it works: You tell BarkBox a little about your dog, and then your first box ships immediately (always free shipping). And voila: playtime! Since BarkBox designs its toys and treats around a new theme each month, you’ll never get the same thing twice.
Each box contains two exciting toys, two full-sized bags of treats that are free of wheat, soy and corn, and a tasty chew. Each box is valued at over $40 (near double the price of the $22/month basic subscription!).
In the Grinch Box, you’ll find two all-natural bags of treats (pork and chicken) and a turkey chew to keep your pup’s jaws busy.
The box also contains two delightful toys (such as the Grinch himself) and a wearable antler toy to turn your dog into Max!
Subscribe to BarkBox today to receive the limited edition Grinch Box. If you really want to grow your heart three sizes, share an image of your dog wearing Max’s Antler and tag #Maxforgood, and BarkBox will donate a portion of their proceeds to working dogs across the country.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.