- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game 3 Years Ago
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Today 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Today 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
Man’s best friend deserves something special from time to time…like each month. BarkBox handles that job nicely.
This subscription service delivers premium dog treats to your door every month, tailored to the size of your pup. As a subscriber, you get two bags of treats in each monthly box.
The contents of each shipment vary, but all are guaranteed to be premium quality. In any given crate, you’ll receive an assortment of treats, pet accessories, and toys. Previous crates have also included bathtime essentials, calming essential oils, and more.
You can feel good about subscribing to BarkBox, too, as a portion of proceeds go toward supporting the millions of animals in shelters.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 accessories every dog lover needs
- This automatic laser pointer entertains your cat for you
- For only $11, you can watch a shark eat your pet
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.